Rosaleen

Feb 19, 2020
huh. im not sure what im doing wrong but I cant seem to progress further with the dom path, domination is stuck at 5 and no events have happened after several days sitting next to the nerd
As long I know, the dom route has much less content than the sub path, dear. I think you have found all available content. The dom path it's mostly, if not completely, focused on some events with the nerd only. The patrons of this games voted on preference on submissive path, so the developer made the sub route the main development path for now. The last 2-3 versions gave us dom content, so you will have to wait a few more versions to get more stuff on this path.

Reactions: Silverfan936

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
So how gay is it? I mean it looks super gay, but I saw a trans and sissifiction tags so is it possible for the Mc to fuck traps or something like that?

arcturusaa

May 19, 2018
Wish dev would notify us if saves are or arent compatible with the updates. Or create a save to download where the last update left off.

Sucks having to regrind the whole game every week for a few minutes of content. Though im not interested in playing the dom route. And also trying to let the sub route get a bunch of updates before replaying the whole thing again.

Rosaleen

Feb 19, 2020
So how gay is it? I mean it looks super gay, but I saw a trans and sissifiction tags so is it possible for the Mc to fuck traps or something like that?
First think that it's a male prison, so you will see a lot of male to male stuff. However, if we judge from MC's feminization stuff on his submissive stuff and the domination of MC on nerd at dominance path, it's very possible to see the nerd feminized by MC. Perhaps with a same or similar way that we see at the MC's submissive path. But for now, there is nothing as dominant path is underdeveloped, so we will have to way for the future updates.

captainthanatos

Jun 11, 2020
I appear to softlocked at 51 fem. I have read all through this thread and tried the order but I must have missed something to trigger the events needed.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Who is this Jackal people talk of? I can't find him. If it's "Diego is talking to a member of the Latin gang that you have never seen before " that's just a black screen for me

Rosaleen

Feb 19, 2020
Who is this Jackal people talk of? I can't find him. If it's "Diego is talking to a member of the Latin gang that you have never seen before " that's just a black screen for me
It sounds like you have an old save dear. I remember this black screen from the early versions. Except, if an old bug came back again. In general lines, old saves tend to be broken in some updates.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
It sounds like you have an old save dear. I remember this black screen from the early versions. Except, if an old bug came back again. In general lines, old saves tend to be broken in some updates.
It’s a new save I made today

Rosaleen

Feb 19, 2020
It’s a new save I made today
Then it must be a bug. If you write down what path you followed and what you did so far until this black screen, it will be easier to reproduce it and find a solution. Though, I can say that this issue happened to me in the past. It must be a specific condition that triggers it.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Then it must be a bug. If you write down what path you followed and what you did so far until this black screen, it will be easier to reproduce it and find a solution. Though, I can say that this issue happened to me in the past. It must be a specific condition that triggers it.
I sped through increasing my femininity maybe?

Rosaleen

Feb 19, 2020
I did a speed run till femininity 10 to make the " You see a member of the Latin gang with Ismael that you have never seen before" appear and it shows the content normally, without a black screen. So it must be a special condition that triggers it and we need to hunt it, in case to find it.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
I did a speed run till femininity 10 to make the " You see a member of the Latin gang with Ismael that you have never seen before" appear and it shows the content normally, without a black screen. So it must be a special condition that triggers it and we need to hunt it, in case to find it.
Can you edit my save or something?

Rosaleen

Feb 19, 2020
Can you edit my save or something?
I can't fix your save game because it is encoded to edit with a notepad or a word editor. Though, I opened the game's file (My apologies to the creator) and I found out why you landed into the blank page. There is a condition when you have played football and have manly chest, you may land on a blank page. It looks like a forgotten page from the creator and somehow you didn't do humiliate stuff. For me the most easy way is to place a back step to the blank page or an escape button in case you are trapped there and you can't back step on browser.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
I can't fix your save game because it is encoded to edit with a notepad or a word editor. Though, I opened the game's file (My apologies to the creator) and I found out why you landed into the blank page. There is a condition when you have played football and have manly chest, you may land on a blank page. It looks like a forgotten page from the creator and somehow you didn't do humiliate stuff. For me the most easy way is to place a back step to the blank page or an escape button in case you are trapped there and you can't back step on browser.
How do I increase my chest?

Rosaleen

Feb 19, 2020
How do I increase my chest?
There is guide.txt with the game. You can get a lot of hints from there. I did a mistake. You don't need to increase chest. I tried to write down a way to help find it, but it looks random how to get in some situations and it took me more time that I was willing to spend. So I drop for now and maybe someone else be more effective than me to help you. In short you need access to chef's and Ismael's cells. Try to get there.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes