VN Others Completed Prison Battleship 3 - Brainwashing Route of Boiling Sand [v2.0] [Anime Lilith]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Runezs

May 9, 2017
oh ho, i'm taking my sweet time on this one, i'm barely on the first H scene "of course if you don't count the Brain washing machine..." i read the whole PB 1 and 2 and now that the 3 is in English, i'm a happy man, not sure if there is a PB 4 but if there is then i'll wait for the translation and keep an eye on this site

as for now... to enjoy the game and the lore, this game is prob gonna take me like a week or 2 to finish "if it's equally longer as the others" anyways, so far i'm enjoying it, Anime lilith, black lilith and other liliths "no idea how many are there xD", are the only publishers that i enjoy reading

i also tried reading other VN Japanese games and always gets me bored in like the first 15 minutes, but not these ones, on the PB 2 i'm gonna be honest, i took my popcorns and my soda, and started playing haha, that's how good the writing is "at least for me, i've always said that the writing is good if it gets your attention, but sometimes is not for everyone" and of course, the Pictures, Animations, even the music that sometimes get's tedious when you're at the bathroom and you hear it over and over from your room, but overall, love the franchise and love the publishers, definitely something that i see they put a lot of effort into it

darklink5222

Jul 16, 2017
Oh wow, this is great, I didn't even know there was a third Prison Battleship. I know what I'm fapping to for the next few days.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Mind Control ,Male Protagonist ,Impregnation ,Anilingus, Gokkun, Lactation, Female Ejaculation,Big Boobs,Big Ass, Gang Rape ,Multiple Ending ,Rape ,Netori ,Group Sex ,Scat ,Genital Piercing ,Torture ,Bad Ending(s) ,Petplay ,Mindbreak ,Spanking, Anal ,Sex Mecha ,Urination Fetish , Pregnancy,Bondage ,Enema, Bukkake, Voice Replay ,Mind Control , Defloration ,Drugs, Remote-controlled Vibrator and other good shit
Damn, what isn't in the list?

flying welshman

May 8, 2017
I have been waiting for this to get translated for years (did this really come out 2013?) so this was a nice surprise to decover.

is the ntr intense???
It is you doing the ntr, an underlying theme of the mother path is that you are stealing her away from the girls father.

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
oh ho, i'm taking my sweet time on this one, i'm barely on the first H scene "of course if you don't count the Brain washing machine..." i read the whole PB 1 and 2 and now that the 3 is in English, i'm a happy man, not sure if there is a PB 4 but if there is then i'll wait for the translation and keep an eye on this site

as for now... to enjoy the game and the lore, this game is prob gonna take me like a week or 2 to finish "if it's equally longer as the others" anyways, so far i'm enjoying it, Anime lilith, black lilith and other liliths "no idea how many are there xD", are the only publishers that i enjoy reading

i also tried reading other VN Japanese games and always gets me bored in like the first 15 minutes, but not these ones, on the PB 2 i'm gonna be honest, i took my popcorns and my soda, and started playing haha, that's how good the writing is "at least for me, i've always said that the writing is good if it gets your attention, but sometimes is not for everyone" and of course, the Pictures, Animations, even the music that sometimes get's tedious when you're at the bathroom and you hear it over and over from your room, but overall, love the franchise and love the publishers, definitely something that i see they put a lot of effort into it
There is 4th sequel, is known as Prison Academy

I wish someone would translate another black lilith work, koukaku no ai is pretty damn nice as well.

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
There's a slight issue with the current walkthrough. has a walkthrough that I think the Darkmega926's one was based on, but there's two things that are different. On the Beatrice and Kila endings there are alternatives to the endings. Darkmega926's walkthrough doesn't point this out, meaning that people miss both versions of the scene. I haven't checked it out yet, but this might account for the missing scenes.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
is the ntr intense???
Pretty much every Prison Battleship/Kangoku Senkan game has Netori in it, as in one of the main character's targets is married or in a relationship. In the first game it was Lieri who has a husband, second game it was Alicia who has a boyfriend, and third it's Beatrice and stealing her away from her husband and Kila's father.

Not sure if Kangoku Academy had one, but I think it did.

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
There's a slight issue with the current walkthrough. has a walkthrough that I think the Darkmega926's one was based on, but there's two things that are different. On the Beatrice and Kila endings there are alternatives to the endings. Darkmega926's walkthrough doesn't point this out, meaning that people miss both versions of the scene. I haven't checked it out yet, but this might account for the missing scenes.
I got my walkthrough information from a japanese one.

Also are you talking about the final choices for the Beatrice's and Kila's ending? If so that choice only change the cg a bit.

For example, if you choose the nose hook option for Kila's final choice the follwing cgs have her wearing a nose hook.

Reactions: ShadowXD
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote