VN Others Completed Prison Battleship 3 - Brainwashing Route of Boiling Sand [v2.0] [Anime Lilith]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

slammed!

Feb 17, 2018
Walkthrough

Beatrice and Kira End
Choice 1: Steal Beatrice from her husband

Choice 2: Monitor them

Save 001

Choice 3: Beatrice for me

Choice 4: Make the Empress submit

Save 002

Choice 5: Examine their actions of day

Save 003

Choice 6: Kila for me...

Choice 7: Bask in Kila's orgasmic face

Choice 8: Make her strip naked

Choice 9: Is the Grim Reaper's

Kira End
Choice 1: Steal the recently virginal Kila

Choice 2: Monitor them

Choice 3: Kila for me

Choice 4: Make the Grim Reaper submit

Choice 5: Examine their actions of day

Choice 6: Kila for me...

Choice 7: Bask in Kila's orgasmic face

Choice 8: Make her strip naked

Choice 9: Is the Grim Reaper's

Choice 10: Either

Beatrice End
Load Save 003

Choice 6: Beatrice for me...

Choice 7: Bask in Beatrice's orgasmic face

Choice 8: Is the Empress's

Choice 9: Either

Bad End
Load Save 002

Choice 5: Examine their room thoroughly

Choice 6: Beatrice for me...

Choice 7: Bask in Beatrice's orgasmic face

Choice 8: Is the Emress's
i tried following your walkthrough for gallery sake.... i still missing 3 form CG mode and 4 from Scene mode

Reactions: kudurare

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
The previous title was great even though some endings were totally fucked up, thanks for posting this.

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
i tried following your walkthrough for gallery sake.... i still missing 3 form CG mode and 4 from Scene mode
Don't know what to tell you. I just took a look at a Japanese walkthrough, and switched the choices to the English patch ones.

If you want a 100% gallery I recommend going to sagaoz, and download a 100% save.

Here's a link from sagaoz for a 100% save.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I still like the Prison Battleship series a lot, but the freaking brainwashing makes the corruption so much worse imo. Basically any mindcontrol game feels like this for me. I mean, isn't it much hotter if they fall/humiliate themselves for the MC on their 'free will' or in a at least half way realistically possible way and show their struggle? Am I the odd one out? It's just that failsafe card so that every ape could succeed without their own merit.
I love the corruption in Fallen Wife for example, kinda wish that one got two sequels instead.

Thank you very much for the upload.
See, the appeal with Kangoku Senkan is that while they are Mind-Controlled, it's a way to play on their own morals and emotions. The girls will be disgusted with the acts they're doing with Bohgan or whoever he has them have sex with, and they hate his guts while they do it, but because of the subtle mind control, they basically go "whelp, can't help it, it's expected of me and my duties after all" before getting fucked. It's not like they're mind-controlled 24/7 either; they have periods where they know their bodies are going under changes but they're vexed on how to deal with it.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I still like the Prison Battleship series a lot, but the freaking brainwashing makes the corruption so much worse imo. Basically any mindcontrol game feels like this for me. I mean, isn't it much hotter if they fall/humiliate themselves for the MC on their 'free will' or in a at least half way realistically possible way and show their struggle? Am I the odd one out? It's just that failsafe card so that every ape could succeed without their own merit.
I love the corruption in Fallen Wife for example, kinda wish that one got two sequels instead.

Thank you very much for the upload.

I have this feeling too. I like it much better when it starts with blackmailing which is more tangible/relateable.

I seriously hope Fallen wife gets a sequel but I know even if it does it will be 10 years from now before we get a translation. Gotta learn that japanese.

IAmTheWurst

Jul 26, 2018
For everyone who's been getting errors even with Locale Emulator or manually set up locale: Don't forget to change "Non-Unicode" to Japanese too. non-unicode.PNG Simply set up Japanese there, restart and.... give it a try.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote