4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Princess-Waltz_pacakage_500.jpg

Overview:
The Princess Waltz - a dance of whirling blades held to find the princess worthy of becoming queen of Seven Central in the fantasy world of Eldelant. Hopeful candidates travel from all the kingdoms of Eldelant to take part in the waltz, but only one princess will reign supreme... You are Fukamori Arata, and you know nothing of princesses or waltzes. In fact, your daily life in modern Japan couldn't be any more ordinary - you live with your mother and sister, are woken daily by your childhood friend to go to school, and live a generally full but normal life surrounded by a gang of rowdy classmates. When rumors start circulating about a transfer student to your class, you don't pay much attention - princes from foreign lands don't study abroad here in this day and age, do they? When Chris Northfield arrives, it seems the rumors might be true. What is an impossibly refined, polite and accomplished young man like him doing at your school? Your curiosity gets the better of you, but as you investigate you begin to realize you're getting into something deeper than you ever imagined...

Title: Princess Waltz
Original Title: プリンセス・ワルツ
VNDB:
Year: Japan 2006-04-28, English Version 2008-12-02
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Developer: Pulltop
Publishers: Peach Princess
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Censored: No
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - -

Leave a Like

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Important:
! This is a version without the commercial movies for other H games from g-collection and Peach Princess. The video files with commercials are more than 800MB. aka no promo ads for their other games inside the game.
ADs inside a commercial game...whats next micro-transactions for h-scenes, what has the world come to...:mad:.....anyway thanks for the game

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
It means there ware promotional video files advertising there other games on the installation disk that ware removed by the uploaded - they are on the media to fill space but not installed or displayed with the game.

Reactions: Bloo

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I might be a complete moron here, but where is the download url/torrent ? :)

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I might be a complete moron here, but where is the download url/torrent ? :)
For some reason it's gone from the thread \o/ and i can't upload the torrent file so weird.

Parthornax

Feb 5, 2018
I remember this game! Its one of the very first hentai games i ever played.

The music is scary good, visuals are nice and the story is entertaining!

Reactions: sonhot

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I remember this game! Its one of the very first hentai games i ever played.

The music is scary good, visuals are nice and the story is entertaining!
Wow, this is like the first hentai game with a story i played as well lol. After i had done every routes of this game (even though they're all similar except h-scenes and all lead to one ending), i started searching for other visual novels and was lead to fate/stay night which people claimed to be one of the best visual novels. Well guess what i couldn't get into it Nvl textbox style since my first vns experience was this game's adv style :LOL:.

Reactions: Parthornax

seaninja2

Jun 10, 2017
why the game at the secne when argue with
edit:never mind to fix i just needed to swich to japanese locale

VGNC09

Oct 2, 2020
why the game at the secne when argue with
edit:never mind to fix i just needed to swich to japanese locale
Well, I also got that problem. The solution didn't work.... I might try to redownload the whole thing but I am losing hope at this point.

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
the game crashes at the point when suzushiro and liliana meet for the first time on the school rooftop and develop a rivalry. how do i fix this?

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
the game crashes at the point when suzushiro and liliana meet for the first time on the school rooftop and develop a rivalry. how do i fix this?
i have found a solution by somebody else. There is a link to a save-file that loads the game just beyond the crashpoint, it can be found in the comment section of the same game in erogedownload.com . also, do check out the website sometime, i used to visit it frequently before i found F95.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes