4.40 star(s) 62 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
zimxya.jpg

Overview:
It has action, and it contains a little part of my soul. Welcome to my version of Agrabah.​

Thread Updated: 2016-10-16
Release Date: 2016-03-20
Developer: -
Censored: No
Version: 2.03
Platform: Windows, Mac, Android
Language: English
Prequel:
Sequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Cheats:

DOWNLOADS
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras: -
MOD
Thank you jpsimon for the walkthrough.
*This port is not released by Dev, Download at your own risk

2016-03-18_191223.jpg 2016-03-18_191308.jpg 2016-03-18_191328.jpg 2016-03-18_191337.jpg 2016-03-18_191347.jpg 2016-03-18_191404.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Who's your fave between these girls? :rolleyes:
The Uppity Princess?
The Blonde with Handlebars?
The Feisty Assassin?
Tell me why you'd prefer said chick.
What about me, you ask? I shall never tell... Hahahahahaha :D
Naw, just kidding! I preferred the assassin since I like my girls fiesty and dangerous. Plus, there's something about being able to get along with your future father-in-law and being able to play cards and drink with the guy. Makes for a fun life. Bars, good food, feisty chicks that'll jump your bones, and card-playing buddies.. can't beat that. :cool:

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Unfortunately i have to go with neither. Left one looks like a nose in the air type. Middle one looks like my little sister so... *shrugs* The one on the right looks like to much trouble for my taste. Nah, i got a thing for Redheads myself. Bring forth the fair maidens of Auburn...

hondata

Aug 15, 2016
Honestly dude i'd say the blonde. She's super attractive but she's whiney. I still prefer her over jasmine. But what I really want is a beauty and the beast trainer. I want to see more of belle since Library story wasn't a good update.

Reactions: Valore75 and vykana

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
i guess there is money console command since its renpy, is it player.gold = ?? or money = ?? for this one

Reactions: dankmemesasa

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
i guess there is money console command since its renpy, is it player.gold = ?? or money = ?? for this one
From @muttdoggy
There are 2 ways to find out. One is checking for a file and another way is by running the game. Look for a file called options.rpy in the *Your Game*/game folder and also by checking *Your Game*/renpy/common/00console.rpy for the config.console variable set to "True". Just open 00console.rpy with notepad and look for "config.console" and see if its set for true or false. If it's true then you can use command console. Another method is to run the game and use shift+d to bring up the developer console or try shift+o to use the command console.
If you check and you don't have the file options.rpy or your config.console is false, you can make it so you can cheat.
This means you can use command console --
config.console = True

using command console in Princess Trainer..
gold = XXXX (amount of gold)
dev = xxx (development points)

My favorite is Princess Jasmine...man i did grew up watching Aladdin. always fantasied about her:p

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
can someone tell me why i can't open the console when i start the game even if i changed it to TRUE ??

4.40 star(s) 62 Votes