Others Completed Princess Quest [Final] [Scorpion]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE192430_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Guide the Princess on her mission through the land of Albia.
She must defeat the Fire Wizard and reverse his spell to awaken Fire Mountain.
She must win the 7 jewels of Albia, which will give her the power of the Dragon Spell - the only way to defeat the wizard.

On the way she will meet with trolls, orcs, dwarves, and other creatures of Albia...​

Updated: Jan/13/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre: Female Heroine, Monster, Bestiality, Rape, 3D

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - -

RE192430_img_smp1.jpg RE192430_img_smp2.jpg Untitled.png

Last edited by a moderator:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Hilarious!!

If you want to watch a watermelon-titty princess in a short skirt walk around and get screwed by numerous animals and magical creatures to get gems, this is the game for you!

Ok graphics, for 3D not bad. Every dick is longer than most human arms, but the Princess is tough! That which does not kill her, by dicking, only serves to make her stronger! And covered in cum.

Only thing I wished is that it had known left shift was the run key when I first played.

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
So this is what Scorpion did after Katy the Semen Witch and that follow up video.
I love this board. Never would've known this existed, thanks.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Is there a way to change the graphics setting/increase the resolution? looking through the .dlls but no luck yet.
Alt+Enter makes it fullscreen, otherwise I'm not sure sorry.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Time to figure it out a piece at a time then I guess, got the donkey sorted and the village dwarves, on to the next piece. wish there was a quest log.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
It would be nice to play except for the fact that she constantly acts like she is falling and her wings appear and she gets stuck on whatever piece of ground she is standing on.

Reactions: vunziebear

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
They should expand the world of this game to make this Princess become the world's savior, possibly even give her a selection of 100 different outfits and a level up system, actually 2 level up systems like Melty Quest. :)

Reactions: DJD

Tyraniee

Jan 19, 2018
shame there was no more of this on the dev site there was a Dog piss scene and i would love to see that

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote