• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Long story short, our character has a duel with a princess, loses miserably, goes back in time to find a way to defeat her. I am not sure precisely how long it might take but I'd say it's one of the shorter games out there.
This reminds me of that game with the horrible MTL where MC loses to a girl and enters a tournament to challenge her again. This is a plot that lends itself well to a femdom game.

wow spoilers
Agreed. The spoil looked interesting but it's still a spoil.

It's pretty short. There are only 7 fights. I beat it in a hour and a half and I played half the game on hard mode. The fights are a lot quicker on normal.
Ah a short game, I might give this a play after completing the next task in Monster Girl Quest Paradox.

Omgoshnono

Jun 25, 2017
This reminds me of that game with the horrible MTL where MC loses to a girl and enters a tournament to challenge her again. This is a plot that lends itself well to a femdom game.

Agreed. The spoil looked interesting but it's still a spoil.

Ah a short game, I might give this a play after completing the next task in Monster Girl Quest Paradox.
I suggest playing once the update is full translated

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I suggest playing once the update is full translated
No problem, I always prefer a good translation so I can fully immerse in the game.

Is that also a femdom game?
Yes.

Kamikura Style Association used that premise for both of their games (Gladiators of Elmia and Afterschool Mix Fighters) if you're interested. Both games were excellent but had horrible MTLs, though fvlaenix recently translated Gladiators of Elmia.
Gladiators of Elmia is the one I was thinking of but Afterschool Mix Fighters is a game I am very much looking forward to playing.

sample_e2e0760aad1ea905ace94784ad9bbdc8.jpg

Jan 21, 2022
Kamikura Style Association used that premise for both of their games (Gladiators of Elmia and Afterschool Mix Fighters) if you're interested. Both games were excellent but had horrible MTLs, though fvlaenix recently translated Gladiators of Elmia.
I have actually played both of them (loved them btw) but I forgot about the character losing at the beginning so I was wondering if succubus hunter had a game I didn't know in mind.

Reactions: ccccccccccc

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Any chance someone has the newest version? The OP says the final version was released on January 2023, but dlsite says they added a collab and two postgame scenarios after that. The real newest version is from March 2024.

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
I heard that Invisible Demon is working on a translation for the new version but it will probably take some time

alternatively, you can download this (Japanese only V 23.12.16 which i found here) and use to translate it
but i wouldn't recommend it if you don't like AI translations

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
I heard that Invisible Demon is working on a translation for the new version but it will probably take some time

alternatively, you can download this new version (Japanese only V 23.12.16 which i found here) and use to translate it
but i wouldn't recommend it if you don't like AI translations
Thank you for the link, but the readme says it is the Dec 16th v3.0 release of the game. It is missing the Dec 17th v3.1 hotfix. Moreover, the publicly released v3.3 patch is meant for updating from v3.1 so it seems like there may be issues with that version.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes