VN Others Completed Princess Evangile W Happiness [Moonstone]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
b68e1f51281878a4b034ea1917a9cce81437846392_full.png

Overview:
Fandisc of Princess Evangile, composing of 4 after stories for the heroines and 5 short stories for the sub-heroines. With the inclusion of the common route of the original game as an extra (Manga Gamer Release).​

Title: Princess Evangile W Happiness
Aliases: Princess Evangile Wハピネス
Prequel: Princess Evangile
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
VNDB:
Updated:2017-07-28
Developer/Publisher: Moonstone & Moe App / MangaGamer
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Part 1: - - - - -
Part 2: - - - - -

Torrent:
- - - - -

35078.jpg 35079.jpg 38673.jpg 38674.jpg

Last edited:

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
I liked the original Evangile and think I finished most of the routes in it (I think I did Rise, osananajimi, older sister and got most of the way through the younger sister before I gave up?). I'll have to give this a go once I'm done with Wagamama, especially since the newspaper girl seems like her short story could be a riot.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
I liked the original Evangile and think I finished most of the routes in it (I think I did Rise, osananajimi, older sister and got most of the way through the younger sister before I gave up?). I'll have to give this a go once I'm done with Wagamama, especially since the newspaper girl seems like her short story could be a riot.
I was miffed that Ruriko didn't have a route in the original given she had a pretty decent set-up as a whole chapter early on was dedicated to her character building. Guess it worked out in the end.

Reactions: bucefala and KOR

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
I played the game and it kicked me after the first term vote saying I need the retail version. This seems to be a demo or needs a crack to unlock the full version.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I played the game and it kicked me after the first term vote saying I need the retail version. This seems to be a demo or needs a crack to unlock the full version.
MUST DELETE the “userdata” folder - Game will ask to make a new one the first time you play.
did u do this might make a difference havn't played it but u never know

Reactions: Bukkake HairCut

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
MUST DELETE the “userdata” folder - Game will ask to make a new one the first time you play.
did u do this might make a difference havn't played it but u never know
Hmm, thought this was meant to fix the bug with the game opening on monitor #2, which was present in the original game. I'll delete the folder and skim quickly through to see if that helps.
Update: I must learn to read the first post carefully. This release contains only the new stories it seems.

Last edited:
Reactions: Muff Diver

WSRonin

Sep 16, 2017
I deleted the userdata folder and tried to run the game, but nothing happened. A window named Exhibit shows up and i press yes, then i press okay but nothing happens after that. Could u help me please?

Edit: I changed my locale to japan, now it works.

Last edited:

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
is this a sequel?. I just finish the common route this it sends me back to the title srceen. I am just pick the girl I want from the start?.

Jun 11, 2017
I've read through the thread and I'd like to know where I can find the version with after the grand vote content or is it this one?

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
I've read through the thread and I'd like to know where I can find the version with after the grand vote content or is it this one?
yes this one a sequel/or expansion play the first

Reactions: Bukkake HairCut