VN Others Completed Princess Eris Of Hell Is An Erotic Pregnant Wife! [Norn]

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
25387.jpg

Overview:
Souta is a pervert, there are three girls living next-door and he knows every tiny detail about them. His parents are abroad for business, so he is taking care of them for now. On Arisa's birthday, they tell him that they are daughters of the Devil. Souta isn't surprised to hear that. They are relieved and tell him why they live in this world. Their purpose is to find a partner and prevent their race's extinction. They suddenly tell him to choose a partner among them...

Title: Amaane Makai Princess Eris wa Eroicha Haramizuma! ~Suki na Dake Dashite Zenbu Shikyuu de Nonde Ageru~
Original Title: あまあね魔界プリンセス・エリスはエロイチャ孕み妻!~好きなだけ出して♪全部子宮で飲んであげる~
VNDB:
Length: Short (2-10 hours)
Year: 27-02-2009
Developer: Norn
Publishers: Norn & Hime-chan Company; Dark Translatons
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Censored: Yes
Genre:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

ev004b.jpg ev011b.jpg ev012c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I cant read Kanji, n moderators liked that name probably
Eh, it is a tricky translation because it sounds natural in Japanese but whatever I come up with in English sounds long-winded or awkward.

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
If i remember correctly there're 3 games or so for each of the sister, but only this one is translated
sadly yes

both of them are good as far as i know, u can play them with translators like Chiitrans lite!

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
I wonder if one day we'll get a complete package with all 3 being obtainable...
This VN is fansubbed, so probably not! Dedicated translators-publishers won't touch fansubbed materials.