• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Princess & Conquest [v0.21.01] [Towerfag] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [425 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
Did they ever fix this game's severe lag issues? Been a minute since I touched this, but I remember having to end my run early due to the lag getting worse and worse every in-game day.
To fix a large amount of lag I unpacked the 'Game.rgss3a' with a RPG Maker Decrypter.

• Red Heart
Reactions: O&M's

Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
I see that P&C got released on Steam recently. There is no info about "early version". So game is finished? Or it will be "life service" aka constant updates on both Steam and Patreon?

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
I see that P&C got released on Steam recently. There is no info about "early version". So game is finished? Or it will be "life service" aka constant updates on both Steam and Patreon?
Not recently. The game's been on Steam since 2019 at least (you can check the oldest threads in the Steam forums), the misleading release date and lack of Early Access status since last year are just marketing ploys, the game is as buggy and unfinished as ever.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Is it still not possible to do something about Mermaids war crazed antics? They made it harder to keep the kingdom at peace, but once I was finally able to get it there....the damn mermaids ended up declaring war on everyone with a dock. I would just help the others destroy them but if I do Amelie gets mad at me which wouldn't be a problem but I can't start her quest because she refuses to roam despite being a "roaming NPC".

Sandanzuki

Jan 2, 2019
Patch/update/extras post might need to be cleaned up. The layout probably makes sense for people who have been following it with every edit made, but at the moment there's next to no way to figure out what you need from it.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PrincessAndConquest-0.21.01R
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Seath01

Mar 12, 2020
Hello, does anyone know how to fuck the DLC characters of Lolly, Carolina, Borea, Harriet, Kariddi, BroodMother? I figured out the rest of the DLC's characters which just in case if anyone wants to know, you have to increase their Lust stat (and possibly Romance stat), and after that depending on which character you want to bang, you also have to meet some special requirements (btw not all of them have special requirements), which are:
And for the rest of the girls, just increase their Lust stat (and possibly Romance stat). I would appreciate any help into finding out the requirements for the girls that I have mentioned, and incase I discover the rest of the requirements I will make sure to update this post.

Also as a bonus here's the minigame code's since I couldn't find a post that had them all together:

(I ignored Pervert's Dash because apparently Pervert's Dash Unlimited is a successor to it)

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes