fallin

Dec 25, 2018
Was trying to speedrun Wyvern P's route on new game +6 and got to the part where I need to enter queen's castle. Turns out the only way to get Queen's Prailines are either from the castle itself or from an NPC in Plant reign.

It also turns out that the hippoe blocking the way to said NPC becomes a beef GOD that slaps for like 600 damage and has more health then several other bosses combined

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Was trying to speedrun Wyvern P's route on new game +6 and got to the part where I need to enter queen's castle. Turns out the only way to get Queen's Prailines are either from the castle itself or from an NPC in Plant reign.

It also turns out that the hippoe blocking the way to said NPC becomes a beef GOD that slaps for like 600 damage and has more health then several other bosses combined
This is why one of the routes you should do is Kobold Princess. The kobold's mines have a lot of items to buff yourself and have a GODKnight quickly. Another way is the cat buns (+1 to random stat). The cat mechant in the mouse kingdom have it, and cost 1500 each one. You'll need a great source of incoming if you don't want got stuck. Try to get a dragon progeny and let them fight for you, if you must fight alone, then is buff time.

InfinityXXL

Mar 12, 2021
Help why is the Moth Princess in a cage by the cat mfs?? Is there any way to free her?
I'm new to the game as well, but more often than not if a princess is taken away after a siege she might be at the goblin slave auction. If she isn't there than I'd follow her guide on the Wiki " " Sorry if I couldn't be much help

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes