U

User_32285

Not so much complaining as making fun of it ;) Be honest.. those boobs look rediculous.
Not to me, what I find ridiclulous is pervy people claiming their "kink" is "normal" and other's are weird, ridiculous, disgusting not normal etc.

PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND : DIFFERENT PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT PREFFERENCES.

/edit Btw, I count myself as one of the so called "Pervy" People ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So far I like the game though I am one of the people that find massive/comical tig ole' bitties a massive turn off ;p
I was playing one game, ignoring its bad engrish, though i think it was russian, and when i seen bitties that were as big as the mc's entire body i was like nope nope nope and deleted the game lol
I did see the plans that the dev put here in a post a few pages back and I will keep my eye on this one though

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Not so much complaining as making fun of it ;) Be honest.. those boobs look rediculous.
No, not really.
But again, I live in a place with women that have those sizes... irl they are not as pretty as people think, but i'm not in place to judge tastes... unless I really want to troll people, like I did in the Irnia thread. Haha, that was fun.

PotatoNinja

Nov 19, 2017
Looking forward to seeing more. I like the art style. My advice would be throw the DFC crowd a bone, and maybe toss in a chick with a big ass to balance things out a bit. Look at how people liked the sister in "A New Life" for that reason.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I wonder if the author of this game and the author of Behind the Dune share the same medical condition.

Reactions: Pagliano

HokutoNoKen

Nov 28, 2017
Hello guys,

I need some support cause I'm kinda stucked after that you have the dinner arguing with your sister .... How to go on? Somebody can write me a kind of walktrough? Cause i'm getting mad to understand what you have to do after the 2 "sex scenes" with the neighbour.... After the mom show you her *wet breast* it shows me always te sames dialogues....

polisummer

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
Hello guys,

I need some support cause I'm kinda stucked after that you have the dinner arguing with your sister .... How to go on? Somebody can write me a kind of walktrough? Cause i'm getting mad to understand what you have to do after the 2 "sex scenes" with the neighbour.... After the mom show you her *wet breast* it shows me always te sames dialogues....
There will be more content in version 0.2 that is coming out in a few days.

Reactions: HokutoNoKen
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes