Not open for further replies.

Mr.SeedyAF

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
EDIT BY MOD
You can continue the discussion in the official thread here:

THANK YOU so much for reading. Our DEMO can be downloaded here:

Patreon Page - Prince of Suburbia:

Hi, I'm TheOmega. My team and I are passionate about creating visual adult novels for you to enjoy. Hold onto your panties because our main story is going to take some turns that mainstream games have yet to make. We also bring the good stuff to you early. There will be steamy scenes in the DEMO version and every version going forward.

We want to create a game that you want to play! Let us know what you think. What do you want to see as the story develops? What features would like you to see?

The main character is an 18 year old virgin who wants what every teenage male wants. As the summer is heating up, so is the sexual tension with the women in his life. His MILF neighbor is discovering a newfound interest in exhibitionism. His college-aged sister can't keep her clothes on. His mom is confused by the recent changes in her son's behavior. Can you help him navigate these risky situations to get what he wants, or will he end up a virgin for the rest of his life? (Non-incest setting available.)

Gameplay:
- Main story with relationship building - Make the right choices and enjoy
- Side stories and plots along the way to seeing the main story unfold
- Explorable town in future builds
- High quality 2D art, pseudo animation, and animated H-scenes for the really special ones
- Some SFX
- Created with Ren'Py

Type of planned content:
- Dating / Relationship sim

Festishes & Sexual Content planned:
- Incest (m/s, b/s, a/n, cm/cf)
- MILF
- Huge breasts (average/small breasts will be implemented in the game as well -- in future versions)
- Anal
- Lesbian/Bi-sexual
- Breastfeeding / Lactation
- Impregnation
- Group sex - FFM, FFFM, MFMF
- Light BDSM
- Femdom
- Voyeurism
- Exhibitionism
- & MORE to come!

Development Team:
TheOmega - Story, Dialogue, and Game Design/Direction
polisummer - Lead Programmer
ScarlettAnn - Lead Artist
FlynnFlann - UI/UX Artist
Josselyn Stark - Lead Editor
Sijix - Lead Animator

DISCLAIMER: Prince of Suburbia is an adult novel of complete fiction. All of the characters depicted within the adult novel are at least 18 years of age or older.

Screenshots:

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Nope, but we have the same artist from A Zombie’s Life, ScarlettAnn! So that’s why you are seeing similarities =D.
*Sigh* and a parallel world with low gravity because no female seems to have back problems.

U

User_10739

Not a big fan of everybody having ginormous boobs. Sisters are fine but the rest seem kinda weird shaped...

Reactions: hopeless

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
*Sigh* and a parallel world with low gravity because no female seems to have back problems.
yea..that's triggers me too. i can't stand,when women have one tit(!) size of 2 heads. 50% if not more of thier body is tits,that's just bad.

Mr.SeedyAF

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I completely understand for those who aren't a fan of the huge boobs. That being said, there will be some female characters in future versions with more realistic breast sizes, check back in with us in the future!

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Does anyone unlocked whole content? and could that person do some kind of walkthrough? because I know there are some scenes which I didn't unlocked and I don't know how

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
You can continue the discussion in the official thread here:

Status
Not open for further replies.