raycada

Mar 26, 2021
DAMN you blow up my expectations with the Shaman quest. She is way more cute than I thought it would. Amazing job you did there.

Reactions: Valaska

Saxafran

Jun 15, 2021
I sometimes find a "Scroll" item with the description "Old texts written in foreign languages."
Do these have a use?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Build 32 Beta 3 (Patreon) 2024-05-26
Download:
Patreon code: Shal
Changelog:
  • Completed "Her warm embrace" quest,
  • 23 animated sprites having an orgy,
  • Food and drink consumption sound effects,
  • Pinpus hidden in the catacombs.
P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release and crack so use it on own risk.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
PriceForFreedomAvarice-B32Beta3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Kelzan

Oct 19, 2018
can you please put avarice on steam as well? i been playing this game for years now and i want to buy but you wont let me lol

Periah250

Feb 6, 2022
is there a way to fully clear my save data? im trying to start clean but i seem to run into a bug. i reached the violet oasis and tried to speak to the fox girl in upstairs and she reacts as if she knows the main character and that they're a good lay. its a fresh save but my older saves were still present. i dunno what happened.

Mark Macabre

Aug 14, 2021
This game is fun, interesting and engaging. But fuck me sideways if the updates aren't making me pull hairs.
Call me greedy all you want, but i want more, asap.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
It's going to be hard to top the Lady wolf scene and romance from the previous releases. That was just chef's kiss good. Hope mc gets the choice to be with her at the end in a romantic sense.

Reactions: Jonathan Y

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
I haven't followed this game in quite a while. In the past three years, have they actually added any more content to the skill trees?

KIlo 1-19

Feb 17, 2020
c
Download:
Changelog:
P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release and crack so use it on own risk.
compressed when?

DarkAvatarSV

Apr 18, 2018
Download:
Changelog:
As I understand it, the Patreon code still does not open all the content?

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes