• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Preview of a little project that I'm working on

Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
So I've had a few projects in mind for a while now, and due to an accident and its resulting long recovery, I've found myself stuck at home with little to do.
I've taken this forced opportunity to start learning javascript, and I'm making a game to learn and practice.
I've been working on it for 3-4 months and I feel like I've reached a point where I'm confident enough with my coding to continue moving at a steady pace.

It will be a deck building/card battle game. My goal is for it to be very moddable, so that I can focus on adding new mechanics, and players can add cards as they please. I also plan on adding a deck sharing system early on, so people can post their decks and others can fight against them.
The game is heavily inspired on Infinity Wars, with a few tweaks.

The short of it is that some people can use their sexual energy to summon and control characters from anywhere, anytime: it can be someone from around the corner, or someone from a different universe and year. The character cards will reflect that.
It will feature a story mode that hopefully will be humorous.

I'm using AI generated pictures that I then edit to remove errors. I'm also learning to draw, but this way I can get a good picture in a day, as opposed to 2-3 weeks when drawn by hand, plus they are much better looking than what I'm currently capable of producing.

Here are some captures of the current state of the game:

The match system is 90% done in terms of mechanics, and around 70% done in terms of graphics.
game.png
Those commander pictures (the big ones at each side) are placeholders. The deployment area (tall rectangle) will also be split to make room for a different zone.
I'll add a background at some point, but likely not for the first version.

One of the things that I dislike the most about many games is the unnecessary amount of menus and buttons. I'm aiming to make this fully playable with a single hand, and with as few buttons as possible.
You can simply drag a card to move it to a different zone:
drop.png

Or drop it onto another card on the same area to swap their positions:
swap.png

You can click on a card to get more information, as well as getting a larger picture:
description.png

Right now I've only worked on character cards (like the one above), and general abilities like this one:
ability card.png
I plan on adding targetable abilities down the line, and a few other card types that I have in mind.

When a character is defeated, their picture will change:
defeat2.png
Right now there are only a few generic defeat pictures.
Down the line the idea is that the defeat picture is based on the kink of the attacker: if the attacker has an anal kink, the defeat picture will reflect that. This way players will be able to stack decks with cards of the kinks they enjoy the most.

Based on my current pace, I expect a prototype to be ready before the end of the year. The prototype will be a fully functional match.
Version 0.1 (including a deck builder) should be done within a month after the prototype.

Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
20.png

Would this break rule 7?

The kid wouldn't be part of any sex scene (or any other part of the game for that matter) - he's mostly there for humor.