3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

kehe

Oct 21, 2016
I forgot about this gem. One of the first H-games I played for some reason. Thanks for sharing.

wavos

May 25, 2017
- links are down.

Pashax2

Apr 25, 2017
Got to be honest, I enjoyed this way more than I thought I would. Does anyone have any other 'stories' for it? Or a guide to the construction kit it comes with?

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Thanks for the download. A surprisingly fun game. It is a shame it is heavily censored because the models look great.

Anyone know how to use the items you pickup? Items like "Strange Mucus". I cannot figure it out. And how do you deal with the Robot. It does not take any damage.

Last edited:

Pashax2

Apr 25, 2017
Anyone know how to use the items you pickup? Items like "Strange Mucus". I cannot figure it out. And how do you deal with the Robot. It does not take any damage.
The items are used in the lab screen with Dr. Bones - if you have the right item in your inventory, you can unlock one of the lower creatures just by clicking on it's silhouette (there may be a cost too, can't remember). The item is used automatically to unlock the creature. Note that some creatures don't need an item to unlock, and all of them will show what you need even if you don't have it yet.That lab screen is very poorly explained, it took me ages to work out how it worked :/

As for the robot, I haven't tried this but the readme file says a worm should weaken it and then it will take damage. See if that works.

Lucky Happy

Dec 8, 2017
Great game, great studio.
How continue play the game after finished all chapters? I load the last save (before ending titles), press next chapter, but won't jump back to chapter 1(

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Well I completed it, I feel it could benefit from allowing some same sex pairings. Even if it's just girl on girl, they could even factor in some kinks beyond bestiality. It's dungeon master, and to be fair I don't think I'd be a fan of the actual Dungeon Master. The animations well done enough, just very vanilla for my tastes. I really wanted to see what the orcs or anything would do with the knight; or what the succubi would do to the females. It's a really cunt and dry straight only kind of game, no kink kind of game.

Reactions: ponyguy

Manturgent

Aug 31, 2016
Last time I played this, if you didnt move the main guy from the starting spot the enemies couldn't hit him. They'd just stay in the same square he was in. So I would just throw minions around him and they'd take care of the enemies over time. Just make sure you sell the minions right before they die so you get a hefty profit from they're increased levels.

Fataleclipse

Dec 21, 2017
Hey, I remember this game on DLsite! Really enjoyed it back then and curious to see this enhanced version. I just registered on F95zone today because I spotted this. Thanks!

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
The 4th chapter is godawful. Like really, come on. Maybe I'm doing it wrong but damn 5 spots to dig and only 30 seconds isn't much.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes