3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Oh I remember this. The 3d modeling is nice and the game itself is cool (even though its a total ripoff.) I would have loved to see more from these guys if they didn't get hit with a fatty DMCA causing their little company to disband.

Reactions: Fed and ponyguy

flamehammer

Aug 7, 2016
Oh I remember this. The 3d modeling is nice and the game itself is cool (even though its a total ripoff.) I would have loved to see more from these guys if they didn't get hit with a fatty DMCA causing their little company to disband.
Ripoff of what? This was actually one of my favorites, I'd love to play something close to this.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Man, I suck at this. Can't figure out what to do. The Liliths just keep fucking the soldier in the tutorial and nothing's happening. Worst of all the damn demon guy is blocking the sex. No matter where I click he won't move. I also can't figure out how to get the custom stories to work, but that's probably just very complicated.
Ugh. I could really use a save for this one. I clearly don't have the brains for it. The one posted by sting on page 1 doesn't unlock anything.

Blackula

Sep 27, 2017
It is fun, although I kind of wish we get more time to build our labyrinth before the enemies come in.

Reactions: flannan

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Ripoff of what? This was actually one of my favorites, I'd love to play something close to this.
I can't remember exactly but there was a game on the DS that had the exact same mechanics just without the smex. Also the characters: the warrior lady is from the dragon quest series and the mage lady is from one of the Lilith games.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Man, I suck at this. Can't figure out what to do. The Liliths just keep fucking the soldier in the tutorial and nothing's happening. Worst of all the damn demon guy is blocking the sex. No matter where I click he won't move. I also can't figure out how to get the custom stories to work, but that's probably just very complicated.
Ugh. I could really use a save for this one. I clearly don't have the brains for it. The one posted by sting on page 1 doesn't unlock anything.
Put this into the data folder (make a copy of your own just in case) If I remember correctly, the first file is just a complete save for gallery. The second file I stopped at my favorite level for memes ifyanowutimean.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Put this into the data folder (make a copy of your own just in case) If I remember correctly, the first file is just a complete save for gallery. The second file I stopped at my favorite level for memes ifyanowutimean.
Thanks. Hentai Gods bless you.

Reactions: Inept Monkey

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
looks like they fixed the glitch i used to use anyways, there used to be invisible orbs in the torture chamber your minions could collect, but I tried it and it didn't work, so looks like I'll give in to the save file.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
just do this pretty much, make a small path for them, but make a huge space for yourself, blue orbs will eventually respawn, max out defense first so you can body block the units View attachment 46340
I already downloaded the save. Gave up after I started getting mere seconds of prep time and only a couple digging points at the start of a stage.
Thanks for the tips though.

Mantis Toboggan

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
Had some trouble myself game is pretty difficult. The difficulty seems to be locked on hard no matter which I choose. Tried starting on normal and easy both times when I save it says it's on hard.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes