Recommending Pregnancy Before end game

Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
Hi
I want to know if there are games where you can have the chance to make pregnant to the girls in a realistic mode.
I played some games like S.h.e.l.t.e.r or Lust Epidemic where you can make girls pregnants but it´s in the end of the game so you don´t enjoy being a father or you don´t enjoy too much the girl with the pregnant body.
Also when you search for pregnancy in the game searcher it´s link to games with characters already pregnant or games where it´s an ending pregnancy mode like I already said but I can´t find games where for example in your first encounter withouth condom or pills you can have a 10% of chance to make the girl pregnant. That´s what I´m looking for.

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
Love and Sex Second Base, Summertime Saga, Simple Days, Almost Dead (still early in dev and already one girl is pregnant and another just became). Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Reactions: Mareares

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
You're going to have a serious problem finding good visual games with extensive preggo content. Art assets are expensive and slow to make, and full pregnancy is an extremely complex thing. Devs generally don't want to touch because of the sheer amount of work involved.

Very few options.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Peasant's Quest has plenty of impregnations build into the story and game play. You get to fuck the pregnant women, and provide for the resulting offspring (eg buy beds for them, in a few cases, fuck them).

Sisterly Lust has pregnancy only coming in late, as is somewhat lackluster on the impregnation front. However, the last third of the game has plenty of amazing pregnant sex. As the name may hint, very incesty.

Vae Victis has (not necessarily consensual) impregnations as a strong theme, in most cases sex with the visibly pregnant woman is available afterwards.

23 Sisters and Maou-Sama are both somewhat weird, but do bring a lot of impregnantions/pregnancy content with them (throughout the game each). Incesty, again.

"Why my alchemist sister collects cum" has the MC being impregnated rather than doing the impregnations, but again, with action throughout the game and integration in what else is happening.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Devs generally don't want to touch because of the sheer amount of work involved.
As RandyTyr graciously mentioned, in my game you can impregnate 6 women (so far). I personally didn't find rendering the pregnancy scenes especially hard or expensive to make.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
As RandyTyr graciously mentioned, in my game you can impregnate 6 women (so far). I personally didn't find rendering the pregnancy scenes especially hard or expensive to make.
It's more than just the visual side. When I refer to "complete pregnancy" I also mean making the pregnancy content impact the story, interactions with characters, and bringing kids to life as real in-game characters.

As I said, it's a pretty big job and it's totally understandable that most devs don't want to touch it.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
It's more than just the visual side. When I refer to "complete pregnancy" I also mean making the pregnancy content impact the story, interactions with characters, and bringing kids to life as real in-game characters.

As I said, it's a pretty big job and it's totally understandable that most devs don't want to touch it.
Well, yes, I agree. My game has some side quests that only open once a Ruling Wench you conquered is either pregnant or has given birth. But as you wrote, I did dedicate a whole 3 months update for this.

Reactions: ssgtfin

Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
Thanks everyone for your recommendations. I hope one day a game with a % pregnant possibility everytime you have sex can be created. Sims 4 do it but I understand it´s almost a triple AAA game and the adult games are usually small teams or just 1 person but sometimes I feel that pregnancy has no impact at all in adult games and it´s more a fetish to see a girl pregnant with the belly more than see an improve in the relationship with her. (sorry for my english, I suck at it)

Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
Love and Sex Second Base, Summertime Saga, Simple Days, Almost Dead (still early in dev and already one girl is pregnant and another just became). Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.
Love and Sex is the closest game I played with the idea I said in this post.