P4U_P-Metal-00-fca.jpg

Overview:
Precious Metal by Arts Industria publishing (no artists listed)​

Censorship: None
Language: English
Resolution: 800x1200
Pages: 24
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD:
- -

P4U_P-Metal-01.jpg P4U_P-Metal-10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
The weirdest thing and what jumped out at me, is the fact that no name is associated with this book at all. The publisher is the only credit and it's the only book they ever put out according to my meager searches. I can only think someone was commissioned to do this and didn't want any credit. So strange.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Precious Metal + Arts Industria = They go together. Self published??? Maybe google the publisher and see if that name is associated with other works?

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Precious Metal + Arts Industria = They go together. Self published??? Maybe google the publisher and see if that name is associated with other works?
I did search because, well it was 4am and what else was I gonna do? ;)

I assumed the publisher [pseudonym] was created specifically for this title as there are no other works by the publisher and I can't find anything about it from any other source. Not that I'm into the subject matter but the art on the cover intrigued me and I wanted to know who did it, then finding there was no listed credits, that intrigued me further. Looking at the sample interior art shows that, although not top notch art, the inking is good and looks fairly professional so I would assume they've done work before this but maybe just didn't want to be connected to this book? I don't know of many books that people have left the work un-credited, as I said it's weird.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I think you're right. It says it was published in 1990 so maybe back then mainstream comic artists didnt want to risk their career with adult stuff.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I think you're right. It says it was published in 1990 so maybe back then mainstream comic artists didnt want to risk their career with adult stuff.
Yeah, but it's really strange, I've known comic book writers and artists to use pseudonyms, the same as book authors but to not even attach a name, even a bogus one is really odd. It's why I think this might have been work for hire from someone who commissioned it and maybe that someone didn't pay up so the artist/author just distributed the work themselves without credits?

Reactions: muttdoggy