Flash Completed Practical Perfect Assist Type For Masturbation Super Adventure Game "Hentai Boost 2007 DX" [Jupiter Inter Novels]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
main.jpg

Overview:
In this game, You will synchronize yourself with the actual world, your masturbation really saves the world.​

Updated: Nov/10/2009
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

1.jpg 2.gif 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
"*Charity/Donation*
Part of the proceeds (1%) from this software will be donated to NPO in Japan and be used for saving children in the world who bear the future from starvation and poverty. " Thats an interesting approach, FAP for a better world

W65

May 31, 2018
Sadly, there is no metric version for time. We're still stuck with this illogical 24h->7d->12m system.
When there is no choice I guess I have to have become who is nobody's hero.

On the subject of the game: what I gather from the DLSite reviews is that this is one of those games where the audio is actually important. If you're one of those people who likes clips of audio telling you how to beat off, then that's something to think about while considering a download. My understanding is that it's more or less in English, too.

There's actually enough of this kind of content on DLSite that they've got a whole category for it. Of course, it's a little difficult to follow the instructions if you don't speak Japanese. Irritatingly, they tend to get a decent artist to front a title image for the work, which can get a person's interest piqued until they notice that it's just audio. Oh well. There are worse things in life than being accidentally cockteased by a foreign-language website.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote