DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
We don't want more ntr shits please dev make it only vanilla route.
Just so we're clear, I'm not a fan of NTR content, I was just commenting in accordance to what the dev has already confirmed multiple times, that Hunter gets the girls first. So it's obvious NTR will get the endings first since that's the norm according to poll votes from the beginning and what's happening till chapter 12.

In extension to that I just hope the Vanilla epilogues are good and MC doesn't act like a stupid pushover which he has acted in the episodes 9-12. That's all I said :p

Next game will be Vanilla only, unless the NTR top-tier patreon crowd persuades the dev in adding what if fan-service and non-canon/bad endings content like in this game.

Reactions: Thatlostone

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
I actually really like the NTR in this game... as a motivation tool.
Hunter is so disgusting that the idea of any of the girls even being near him is enough to make me barf. So I play the game very carefully to make sure that won't happen. (Kevin and Drew don't bother me as much, but I also avoid it).

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I am not sure how other people feel, but I hope that Drew can get a little "none" NTR lovin (as a bottom) in this last chapter (not have her just say "cya" and peace out).

Last edited:
Reactions: TGafy

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
I am not sure how other people feel, but I hope that Drew can get a little "none" NTR loving in this last chapter (not have her just say "cya" and peace).
You want her to join the harem? That's fine by me, but only as a bottom (at least make it optional so we won't have to see her fuck the other girls).

Reactions: TGafy

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
I am not sure how other people feel, but I hope that Drew can get a little "none" NTR loving (as a bottom) in this last chapter (not have her just say "cya" and peace out).
I don't like drew character I would love to see a scene where mc fuck drew in her ass pretty hard.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Just so we're clear, I'm not a fan of NTR content, I was just commenting in accordance to what the dev has already confirmed multiple times, that Hunter gets the girls first. So it's obvious NTR will get the endings first since that's the norm according to poll votes from the beginning and what's happening till chapter 12.

In extension to that I just hope the Vanilla epilogues are good and MC doesn't act like a stupid pushover which he has acted in the episodes 9-12. That's all I said :p

Next game will be Vanilla only, unless the NTR top-tier patreon crowd persuades the dev in adding what if fan-service and non-canon/bad endings content like in this game.
As much as I'm amused by Hunter, I kinda want to see him die. So maybe the NTR threats will be resolved in the final chapter, and the epilogue(s) will be vanilla by default?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
As much as I'm amused by Hunter, I kinda want to see him die
Either death or life in prison...

I had an idea for his bad ending... where in the epilogue Ophelia witnesses the corruption of a woman and his old machinations and she will be so depressed and shocked, because he is her father and did not fully believe that he could do such a thing, and then he ends up in prison for life... then we see where all the depraved prison men fuck him (after all, this was his fear, to be fucked by a guy.and at that moment he will see what he did has now come back to him like a boomerang in a bad way...)

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
As much as I'm amused by Hunter, I kinda want to see him die. So maybe the NTR threats will be resolved in the final chapter, and the epilogue(s) will be vanilla by default?
Since this is final chapter of the main story, this update will have NTR epilogues in a choice when Hunter wins, because as it's confirmed it will NTR bad ends/epilogues in chapter 13.
And coming to the canon ending in chapter 13 if it has Hunter dying then by default, next chapter if and when it releases, will have Vanilla epilogues because Hunter died.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Since this is final chapter of the main story, this update will have NTR epilogues in a choice when Hunter wins, because as it's confirmed it will NTR bad ends/epilogues in chapter 13.
And coming to the canon ending in chapter 13 if it has Hunter dying then by default, next chapter if and when it releases, will have Vanilla epilogues because Hunter died.
1000435601.gif
Good riddance!

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I feel like since this is the last chapter of the game, we should have a big NTR epilogues, I honestly wish the dev did do a sharing route cuz i would’ve loved to see double penetration with Drew and Sterling or them calling truce and they share the girls but I know that ain’t happening for damn sure

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Are either of the March/April wallpapers NTR related? Still waiting for a leak, but that's par for the course for PV wallpapers.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
I'm not a fan of adding new characters when the story is about is to end. They take up space that is supposed to be reserved for the already developed characters that we've attached ourselves to. Would've been an opportunity to add scenes/ encounters/ events we have yet to experience instead it's wasted on a new character that we don't know if we would love or hate then. That's why there's a lot of games that don't get ever finished in this website, instead of coming up with like event stories to flesh out their characters more, instead developers add characters overextending the plot without a clear ending. Then the developer grows tired, abandons the game and we're left unsatisfied because we spent too much time (years of development) with all this new characters instead with the already established main cast we grew to love. I do like the dev had set an ending for this story and had informed us midway into the story so that our expectations are set and we could come to terms that it is ending and we could be satisfied with it. Hopefully it would be a very satisfying ending tho

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes