• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Similarly, asking for support from your family leads to a broken continue link as well.
I found the issue that was with the chief of staff there, but I don't see any errors for talking to the wife/daughter. Can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing to help me narrow it down? That, or post a save file that leads right to it.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Seems that Mrs. Jefferson has her links with weird symbols, specifically when taking her with you to the party and at it.

Bring Mrs. $c[3].ln with you.[1]

See how Mrs. $c[3].ln is feeling.[4]

Reactions: G28Here

Ronom

Feb 19, 2021
I found the issue that was with the chief of staff there, but I don't see any errors for talking to the wife/daughter. Can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing to help me narrow it down? That, or post a save file that leads right to it.
While not a screenshot:

[[Continue |Legislation058aStart1Related1][0 += 15; 0 += 100; [function]("L5"); 90 += 50]; [function]("L7"); s to "i"]]

For me it only happens on my playthrough with a religous wife and a good daughter.

Edit: Furthermore in the same playthrough my secretary seems to have transformed into a clone of my wife (Same Portrait)

Last edited:

soniclove

Apr 16, 2019
there needs to be a continue on the bottom, let us do all the things available then click continue and that can continue the main progress and there you can say you've reached the end of current version etc.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
there needs to be a continue on the bottom, let us do all the things available then click continue and that can continue the main progress and there you can say you've reached the end of current version etc.
1) That's not how time works. 2) If you that hung up on it, the option is available with cheats active. 3) Before you complain about that, guess what, Cheat Codes are free and listed on the first page.

Just know you might fuck up your save if you use the checkpoint cheats. This game is not a sandbox and the dev has stated he has no intention of making it one.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Great to see the cheat & checkpoint mod included in the game.
That must be in the OP thread! After applying "cheat" got that "powerplay" max stats, which wasn't my goal, had a "greate" idea to try apply sheckpoint mod from CD.
Suddenly: it worked, lmao! But images were fckd up (10% of text was behind pics).
And now, after "good news" can finally start my journey. THX)))

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
We have "related" and "others" as cheat options. Can I use a "relatedothers" option to wind up my lovely degenerate adventure to the max??? Just asking... for a friend...
Related already does that. Others is just for people that want other people to bang but not themselves.

Reactions: vitamin433

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Seems that Mrs. Jefferson has her links with weird symbols, specifically when taking her with you to the party and at it.

Bring Mrs. $c[3].ln with you.[1]

See how Mrs. $c[3].ln is feeling.[4]
re "weird symbols"
$ is a variable reference. $c[3] accesses the 4th sub value in array c (starts counting from 0):
if c = [monica, erica, rita, tina, sandra, jessica] then c[3] = tina.

its program code that shines through because its not executed properly.

While not a screenshot:

[[Continue |Legislation058aStart1Related1][0 += 15; 0 += 100; [function]("L5"); 90 += 50]; [function]("L7"); s to "i"]]

For me it only happens on my playthrough with a religous wife and a good daughter.

Edit: Furthermore in the same playthrough my secretary seems to have transformed into a clone of my wife (Same Portrait)
a jscript error, the command of that choice isnt parsed properly into the sugarcube script

Niglaczech

Apr 20, 2023
Think for a moment... breathe slowly... 1, 2, 3... now answer, what do you think the phrase "end of content" means?
think for a moment, take a deep breath and either ignore my comment, or if you plass the > 80 IQ test, reply again. This soft lock, for example in College Daze could be passed by changing the dates backwards, if it ended up on Tuesday for example. This does not work in PoW for me, so I am curious, if someone else figured it out.

Niglaczech

Apr 20, 2023
You don't. Either you reached the end of the available content or encountered a bug. This limitation is also present in the dev's other game, College Daze.

I'm not sure if these are bugs but:
1. You can "end" the game immediately if you release the spy back to the United Federation. You don't even get to attend the party.

2. Game doesn't remember you passing the law for incest. The option is still avaiable.

3. The Rich Bastard and Adrenaline Junkie labels are still switched.
In College Daze I could just adjust time manually, so the soft lock does not happen and gives me time to explore all the available options, before running out of content. Time adjustment didnt work for me here, so I am curious if anyone figured it out.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Chaosslayer

alrubedo

Apr 5, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First: related bag, legislation, speaking with family (not repeated).
Second: speaking with secretary, bugged both images (repeated) .

Repeating speaking with secretary must be changed or removed because it completely repeats the initial scene about Bruce (we can't learn same information about him twice) .
Repeating of legislation after it has passed should be removed too.

And thank you for the great game.

Last edited:

Ga0na

Aug 22, 2019
Another user said it may be related to the backgrounds chosen for him which seems likely, so I'll also share that this is religious wife + well-behaved daughter

Reactions: G28Here

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
think for a moment, take a deep breath and either ignore my comment, or if you plass the > 80 IQ test, reply again. This soft lock, for example in College Daze could be passed by changing the dates backwards, if it ended up on Tuesday for example. This does not work in PoW for me, so I am curious, if someone else figured it out.
The solution is already in the game. Either wait for the next release or use cheats, which unlocks checkpoints, allowing you to do everything.

Reactions: Niglaczech

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Another user said it may be related to the backgrounds chosen for him which seems likely, so I'll also share that this is religious wife + well-behaved daughter
Yeah should be something with the background because I had nyhmpo wife and wellbehaved Daughter and I didn't have a problem

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes