alrubedo

Apr 5, 2022
Caught one more bug:
1) can't fund military after blackmailed (extreme)
2) probably not a bug?: no patricia's background and history (maybe just not complete but maybe a bug)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
not a complaint since i like both game so i'm just asking. is each game getting alternate releases or is it more a whatever gets done gets done.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Caught one more bug:
1) can't fund military after blackmailed (extreme)
2) probably not a bug?: no patricia's background and history (maybe just not complete but maybe a bug)
I'm aware of the background/history issue with her, but I still don't know why it's happening.

not a complaint since i like both game so i'm just asking. is each game getting alternate releases or is it more a whatever gets done gets done.
Yes, I alternate between public releases. Next will be College Daze in probably a month and a half.

smtxga13

Jun 29, 2023
Thanks, you should be able to find her in the dossier, but it's Puma Swede.

Thank you! I don’t known if it’s a mobile thing, but I couldn’t find her or her daughter in there. I’ll check again on my next playthrough.

Ronom

Feb 19, 2021
Another Bug:
Sometimes the game seems to jump to the end of content message even though there are some events missing.
I think this happens only if the last afternoon event (first day last event before the evening party) you do is visiting the chief of defense.

Reactions: G28Here

JimmyCarter69

May 1, 2024
Another Bug:
Sometimes the game seems to jump to the end of content message even though there are some events missing.
I think this happens only if the last afternoon event (first day last event before the evening party) you do is visiting the chief of defense.
Encountered the same thing. Had that happen to me twice, game concept is great but the game breaks on occasion

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I'll have a bugfix out soon to address most of these concerns, there are still a few that I'm trying to track down.

Reactions: Brovalon

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Related already does that. Others is just for people that want other people to bang but not themselves.

Hi. Could you elaborate?
Or rather let me write my understanding & correct me if I'm wrong.

In College Daze, you miss out on a lot of content if the incest code isn't used.
(Speaking from personal experience: I don't mind incest but won't go out of my way to download an incest mod, especially if the game seems to work fine without it, i.e. no crappy 'landlady' dialogue. It wasn't until I finished that version that I realised I had missed a lot of content. Gotta use the code on my next time playing).

Because in CD, aside from changing the MC's relationship with his family (Emma, Brittany, Karen, etc.), it also blocks any 3some scenes with characters related to each other. So you can have fun with your friend(Brittany) & her mother but not have 3some fun with your friend and her mother together. Like the entire option wouldn't be available.

From my understanding of the PoW codes so far,
it seems like the 'related' code is the code that changes MC's relation (making him related to his rivals family) & allows scenes involving characters related to each other (like mother-daugther 3some)
While the 'others' code allows such 3some scenes without making the mc related to anyone (like his rivals family).

Is this correct? Or will we still miss content by using 'others' instead of related?

I ask because I saw the incest law gated by the incest code. I don't really mind it, since it makes sense MC would pass such a law only if personally invested.
Besides, having it being illegal would probably be more entertaining imo, especially if mc is unrelated & therefore the only ones breaking the law are his partners.
Just wondering if we'll miss big sex scenes options cause of this like in College Daze.

Personally, while I'm not against playing incest content, it'd be nice if the MC wasn't forced to be family with his enemy for us to see all content :unsure:

It's fine either way, just asking before I start saving my saves (currently I just play from the start every release, trying different backgrounds, since it's just 1-2 day) whether 'others' will allow access to all content (assuming I don't mind incest, just don't want the MC being related to everybody, especially his enemy)

Oh, on another note, the 'dress conservatively' route for the secretary seems interesting, a complete opposite of what you see in every other game. Can't wait to see how it goes (y)

Also looking forward to more law changes. Been looking forward to it since I saw the country information interface. I'll probably still stick to 'others' to avoid being related to the rival, so the next law would probably be the 1st law for my playthrough. Can't wait.

And monarchy content, i.e. things like Emperor etc.
So many things to look forward to :love:

The game looks great so far. Keep it up(y):giggle:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Chaosslayer

alrubedo

Apr 5, 2022
Hi. Could you elaborate?

In College Daze, you miss out on a lot of content if the incest code isn't used.
(Speaking from personal experience: I don't mind incest but won't go out of my way to download an incest mod, especially if the game seems to work fine without it, i.e. no crappy 'landlady' dialogue. It wasn't until I finished that version that I realised I had missed a lot of content. Gotta use the code on my next time playing).

Because in CD, aside from changing the MC's relationship with his family (Emma, Brittany, Karen, etc.), it also blocks any 3some scenes with characters related to each other. So you can have fun with your friend(Brittany) & her mother but not have 3some fun with your friend and her mother together. Like the entire option wouldn't be available.

it seems like the 'related' code is the code that changes MC's relation (making him related to his rivals family) & allows scenes involving characters related to each other (like mother-daugther 3some)
While the 'others' code allows such 3some scenes without making the mc related anyone (like his rivals family).

Is this correct? Or will we still miss content by using 'others' instead of related?

I ask because I saw the incest law gated by the incest code. I don't really mind it, since it makes sense MC would pass such a law only if personally invested.
Besides, having it being illegal would probably be more entertaining imo, especially if mc is unrelated & therefore the only ones breaking the law are his partners.
Just wondering if we'll miss big sex scenes options cause of this like in College Daze.

Personally, while I'm not against playing incest content, it'd be nice if the MC wasn't forced to be family with his enemy for us to see all content :unsure:

It's fine either way, just asking before I start saving my saves (currently I just play from the start every release, trying different backgrounds, since it's just 1-2 day) whether 'others' will allow access to all content (assuming I don't mind incest, just don't want the MC being related to everybody, especially his enemy)

Oh, on another note, the 'dress conservatively' route for the secretary seems interesting, a complete opposite of what you see in every other game. Can't wait to see how it goes (y)

Also looking forward to more law changes. Been looking forward to it since I saw the country information interface. I'll probably still stick to 'others' to avoid being related to the rival, so the next law would probably be the 1st law for my playthrough. Can't wait.

Le "I like candies, but I don't like sugar". Please don't try to make candies without sugar just eat the rest of what's covered and leave the candies for others.
If you don't want incest, just don't watch all content related to it and don't try to change it for yourself, thereby ruining the game for others. The game was originally conceived with an incest, and the option without it is just a patch, not the original version.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019

Hi. Could you elaborate?

While the 'others' code allows such 3some scenes without making the mc related anyone (like his rivals family).

Yes, having 'others' active makes it so that other characters can have taboo relations that would otherwise be unavailable. You will never be able to see 'all content' with that on over 'related' though, because there are conversations that take place between the daughter, for instance, that would otherwise make no sense if she's just a dead guard's daughter.

That's part of the reason I didn't originally include the 'others' option for the legislation, because it was mainly written as a path for the player to have an important talk with that character. After someone pointed out that the entire proposal was unavailable on the 'others' track, though, I went back and added some support for it.

I should mention that the bugfix coming out soon won't address the secretary's missing/incorrect images, since that'd require an additional images folder and I'm going to wait for that in the next full public release. But yeah, more secretary content is something I'm looking forward to eventually getting into again as well.

And monarchy content, i.e. things like Emperor etc.
So many things to look forward to :love:

Yeah, the next law change coming up will be for polygamy, and then after that I think will be making women dress sluttier. So all exciting things ;).

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Yes, having 'others' active makes it so that other characters can have taboo relations that would otherwise be unavailable. You will never be able to see 'all content' with that on over 'related' though, because there are conversations that take place between the daughter, for instance, that would otherwise make no sense if she's just a dead guard's daughter.
No worries, that makes sense.
By content I meant sex scenes.
For example in CD after you bimofy robert/bill, you cannot involve their daughters in the sex without the related code.
The problem is that you just cannot get the option at all, even though there's no real reason it should be like that (except Patreon is stupid, I know)
In contrast, in PoW, the traitors daughters turn into his concubines (in the lab) without the related code. Which is fine cause you don't miss anything.
Similarly missing conversations is fine as long as it doesn't deprive you of fucking the girl.
You could also add alternative conversation/dialogue that only make sense for a dead guards daughter but not a real daughter (eg: "you're my father, how could you” vs "my father sacrificed his life for you, trusting you to look after me, how could you")
As long as a huge chunk of scenes aren't cut like in CD, adjustments made to keep the story coherent is a good thing. I'd much prefer this over half-assed landlady patches you see in other games
(y)

That's part of the reason I didn't originally include the 'others' option for the legislation, because it was mainly written as a path for the player to have an important talk with that character. After someone pointed out that the entire proposal was unavailable on the 'others' track, though, I went back and added some support for it.
I see. Like I said, it makes sense. I also felt it didn't make sense for the mc to propose that law if he didn't have a big interest in doing so, which isn't really the case with 'others' since the mc has no incestuous options.

Thanks for adding the support. I played the old release (which was not to be reported to the mods) & the legislative option indeed felt weird with no law options in it. My initial thought was that it'd be better to not have the legislative option itself rather than have it with no laws available. Maybe only have it available as a menu option if the sub-menu isn't blank?

I'll see what support has been added, though I'll probably not pass the law in my main playthrough. If I'm not wrong, not passing it should also give interesting scenes where the sex is more taboo (forbidden, illegal, against the rules), right? ;)

Oh, I just understood what you meant by daughters conversation. That's fine. Some differences are to be expected, especially if it's a plot dependent on certain relationships.
I just felt weird in CD cause any self-respecting incest lover will tell you mc+wife+wife's sister is not incest, only stupid Patreon deems it so.
Not being able to see content that's actually dependent on them being related is ofc understandable. (a pair of sisters fucking the mc doesn't require the mc to be related to them)

Thanks for the clarification. I feel the related & others code is well done, & even missing some stuff like the daughters conversation is a good thing since it means the story setting (real daughter vs dead guards daughter adopted) is respected, unlike other half-assed games. Good job (y)

Yeah, the next law change coming up will be for polygamy, and then after that I think will be making women dress sluttier. So all exciting things ;)
Yeah, the setup for polygamy was already done with the chief of staff, been waiting with baited breath for the follow up since then. Good to know that's next.

For the women's dress tho, maybe instead of just a one directional slut dress code, maybe we could have an option for a stricter conservative/religious dress code?
This thought is a combination of the secretary's conservative dress option & the wife's religious background. Since the secretary's conservative storyline also mentioned the Hand, I'm thinking it would fit well with their storyline.
I'm just speculating, so maybe I'm wrong. But the polygamy, women's dress code, pregnancy, birth control, women's right laws could have an interaction with the Hand to go in a religious/conservative direction, going in the opposite direction of the confident slut idolisation.
Be even more fun if the religious background wife leads the charge for decreasing women's rights in accordance with her religious teachings :LOL:
Okay these law speculations are giving me free cities flashbacks, so I'll stop here.
Waiting for the next release is going to be so hard.
Thanks again for this awesome game.(y)(y)(y)

gurhal1212

Nov 24, 2022
Hello, first of all excellent game and work, I like how the story is going, I look forward to the updates, so, I don't know if I'm stupid or careless but I can't get past the new legislative proposals they work. In the passage he just lets Thinking about it, work on something else.
In this interaction I am playing a religious wife, a good girl and Emily's secret lover and a trap. Any help is welcome, thanks.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Here's an update to address all of the bugs that have been reported so far (aside from the secretary's incorrect images on 'tuesday', since that'll require an images folder update).

.058f BUGFIX UPDATE (Requires .058e first!)

.058f Changelog
- Couldn't address Chief of Defense's funding concern if she was previously blackmailed.
- Some scenes could force Monday to end without attending the evening party/accessing nighttime events.
- Chief of Defense's background and history didn't appear properly on her character sheet in the dossier.
- Fixed repeatable legislation sequence after it was already passed.
- Incorrect phrasing when the princess gets pregnant at the lab.
- Rival's Mother's name was not being properly displayed throughout the game.
- Repeatable speak to secretary
- Fixed issues with legislation proposal related to Wife, Chief of Staff, etc.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Here's an update to address all of the bugs that have been reported so far (aside from the secretary's incorrect images on 'tuesday', since that'll require an images folder update).

.058f BUGFIX UPDATE (Requires .058e first!)
MEGA

.058f Changelog
- Couldn't address Chief of Defense's funding concern if she was previously blackmailed.
- Some scenes could force Monday to end without attending the evening party/accessing nighttime events.
- Chief of Defense's background and history didn't appear properly on her character sheet in the dossier.
- Fixed repeatable legislation sequence after it was already passed.
- Incorrect phrasing when the princess gets pregnant at the lab.
- Rival's Mother's name was not being properly displayed throughout the game.
- Repeatable speak to secretary
- Fixed issues with legislation proposal related to Wife, Chief of Staff, etc.
Oh hey, I don't know if it's a bug or just too early to see.a.difference, but there doesn't seem to be a difference in Rival's Wife if you choose her to be either a victim or a seductress. Just wanted to point that out.

Perhaps I'm the one doing something wrong.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Man just gotta say: somehow this game has found some very niche favourites of mine for the cast. While some of the cast (admittedly quite a large amount) is unknown to me this time, we've a wonderful crop.

Codi Vore and Alex Tanner (the woman!) specifically. It's nice to know that others appreciate them, and ideally we'll be able to see some Alex Tanner scenes in game - I can never find scenes with her in abundance.

We've also got Jewelz Blue (not that niche) and Autumn Falls, the latter of which is clearly an up-and-coming star that could absolutely have ruled the web were it not for OnlyFans.

Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next College Daze update too.

• Haha
Nov 24, 2020
Go to the secret black site at some point, I went on day one. Go thru all the options there, don't know if you actually have to do that, I did tho. Then when the Queen shows up, agree to knock up her daughter. At the end of your "meeting" with the Queen, you should have the option to take the Queen and princess to the black site for a visit/tour. The bodyswap takes place at the black site.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Go to the secret black site at some point, I went on day one. Go thru all the options there, don't know if you actually have to do that, I did tho.
Assuming I didn't mess up any coding, you should be able to go there and then click whatever the 'continue' equivalent is to get credit for having seen everything without actually having to do it every playthrough.

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
Time limit in this game is beyond annoying.
Oh you did 20% of avaliable actions? Cool game over time.
This is about my only gripe with the game. The sudden to things (When you very clearly have things left you can do/see) is beyond annoying and I don't understand why it's in the game at all. or at the very least why it doesn't appear until you actually exhaust all of the available content.

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes