VN Ren'Py Abandoned Power of the Dragon [v0.02] [Janeszi]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
08QljT9YX9ReGRCZzJc32UPgXJUuPEybQvouI00_PZa-G_2TgeoayXgL_9uawG78.png

Overview:
You are a 19 years old guy who's living with your sister and your mother, you have a twin brother as well who is at the army. Your father died when you are 4 years old and your grandfather passed away 2 weeks ago. Your grandfather leave behind a mysterious object. A ring which can make changes in your reality and the hero who disappeared 15 years ago will return.​

Updated: 03/09/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: v0.02
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Voyeurism, Incest, Toys

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

zDuHORO.jpg aZ84Av4.jpg JtYIsvO.jpg MwCada3.jpg VKYrSly.png q677kaC.png EDHljU3.jpg rxYeMoW.jpg

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
İ know its a Demo, but does it have a Fairly amount of Content or should i wait for more?

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
Yeah, if you're looking for H, go ahead and wait. But if you like to try these demos out so you can follow the development I think this is one of the most promising demos in a long time.

janeszi90

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2017
Thank you. Everybody thanks for the kind words I'm glad that people like the demo and the concept, I will work hard to make this game good.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Nice demo. Be interesting to see if there is an eventual explaination of how the ring works and why the women get fired up. Especially how they changed clothes and don't remember it. It it an alternate reality he shifts into?

janeszi90

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2017
Yes, the explanation about why the ring can do this kind of stuff will come later as the main story progress basically the story of the ring goes back centuries, but I don't want to spoil anything, and yes the ring other feature is to change something about the reality which only the hero know what changed, it can be change the clothes of the girls or find something that way which was hidden or lost or never been there in the first place, change the layout of the environment and this will come in handy for example jobs(police/detective intern, journalist intern something to do with investigation) which I try to implement and include or at least the introduction in the 0.01 version.

janeszi90

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2017
*sigh* My aversion to large breasts does not serve me well in the gaming community.
I want to inform everyone that there will be A-cups girls in the game. One is already done which is the villain there is plan to add two more girls who has small breast maybe later I can add one or two more it depends how I can develop the story around them.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I want to inform everyone that there will be A-cups girls in the game. One is already done which is the villain there is plan to add two more girls who has small breast maybe later I can add one or two more it depends how I can develop the story around them.

I appreciate the inclusion. It's been a long lamented hallmark of the 'superheroine' theme that they must be encumbered by DD+ breast sizes. Note that DD and larger sizes require surgical intervention to reduce them, otherwise the owner suffers severe and debilitating spinal and nervous damage after years of carrying them.

Excluding cases of morbid obesity, less than 10% of women have natural DD cup breasts, and all sizes larger account for less than 1%.

Meaning in the real world, ~90% of women have A - D cups.

Sadly, this incongruity between entertainment industry 'ideals' and the real world has translated into 85% of women buying bra sizes too large for them, and 25% seeking physical enhancement in order to meet the imaginary ideal.

I'm encouraged that as a patreon, I have the ability to help rectify this scourge of breast-derangement-syndrome which seems to plague the males of our race, and discourage the emotional inadequacies women suffer when they are driven to butchery to alter their appearances; in favor of a completely biologically unsupportable ideal driven by hormones and artistic fancy.

As a breast man myself, i have long sought an end to men treating womens tits as an extension of their dicks... Don't pull on them, don't yank on them, and 8 inches larger is *not* a good thing, no matter how much you think it would be...
:eek:penedeyewink:

beishiznit

Oct 13, 2016
I appreciate the inclusion. It's been a long lamented hallmark of the 'superheroine' theme that they must be encumbered by DD+ breast sizes. Note that DD and larger sizes require surgical intervention to reduce them, otherwise the owner suffers severe and debilitating spinal and nervous damage after years of carrying them.

Excluding cases of morbid obesity, less than 10% of women have natural DD cup breasts, and all sizes larger account for less than 1%.

Sadly, this incongruity between entertainment industry 'ideals' and the real world has translated into 85% of women buying bra sizes too large for them, and 25% seeking physical enhancement in order to meet the imaginary ideal.

I'm encouraged that as a patreon, I have the ability to help rectify this scourge of breast-derangement-syndrome which seems to plague the males of our race, and discourage the emotional inadequacies women suffer when they are driven to butchery to alter their appearances; in favor of a completely biologically unsupportable ideal driven by hormones and artistic fancy.

As a breast man myself, i have long sought an end to men treating womens tits as an extension of their dicks... Don't pull on them, don't yank on them, and 8 inches larger is *not* a good thing, no matter how much you think it would be...
Well said, I agree with everything you stated. Variety after all is the spice of life. I too prefer smaller breasts, and having differing bust sizes increases realism to players in a way that they might not even realize. So in the immortal words of *Harry S. Plinkett 'You might not have noticed, but your brain did.'

*Harry S. Plinkett is an imaginary persona of Mike Stoklasa of RedLetterMedia fame, and is most famous for his scathing Star Wars prequel reviews.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016

Actually... Imagine your fetish being athletic women who still have curves, in the 'modern' western society.. Talk about a sub-group that's even worse off than the "naturally small chest" genre...