Seeking "positive" Mind Control/Corruption Games?

WerewolvesAreHot

Mar 9, 2022
I'm not necessarily sure if "positive" is the exact term but it's the closest I can think of.

Basically wondering if anyone has any good examples of games that involve things like corruption or mind control like someone building a harem by manipulating men and women around them but in a way that doesn't inherently involve the corruption/mind control being demeaning and humiliating in like an aggressive and malicious way.

Does that make sense?

Like, the idea that the whole harem building process or corruption of a single individual isn't about demeaning them and breaking them down to make them inferior to you it's about just turning them into someone to aggrandize yourself and make you feel greater. Make yourself feel important and powerful and loved and attractive. I know it's kind of a subtle distinction that might come off as arbitrary and I'm not sure if I'm explaining it right.

It's like the focus is them serving You and stroking your ego not you breaking them down and destroying their personality. Even if in the process their personality is actually destroyed.

I'm not judging or anything but I'm mostly just saying that almost all corruption and mind control stories and games seem to go down this route where it's all about just absolutely humiliating and maliciously demeaning the victim like in a really really nasty way a lot of the time. Like it's not enough that they turned the person into a cock hungry bimbo and basically took control of their life so they can serve you and do whatever you want but they have to rub it in and humiliate them about it. Which, again I'm not judging and I'm not even saying I don't enjoy that sometimes too. But I would love It if anyone had any suggestions of games that were focused more on you, the player, being pampered and aggrandized rather than just like ruining a few people and getting your dick sucked on command is just a side effect lol

The best way i can think to sum it up is

"Looking for Corruption/Mind control games where the focus is building you as the player up not tearing the other characters down"

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
I'm not necessarily sure if "positive" is the exact term but it's the closest I can think of.

Basically wondering if anyone has any good examples of games that involve things like corruption or mind control like someone building a harem by manipulating men and women around them but in a way that doesn't inherently involve the corruption/mind control being demeaning and humiliating in like an aggressive and malicious way.

Does that make sense?

Like, the idea that the whole harem building process or corruption of a single individual isn't about demeaning them and breaking them down to make them inferior to you it's about just turning them into someone to aggrandize yourself and make you feel greater. Make yourself feel important and powerful and loved and attractive. I know it's kind of a subtle distinction that might come off as arbitrary and I'm not sure if I'm explaining it right.

It's like the focus is them serving You and stroking your ego not you breaking them down and destroying their personality. Even if in the process their personality is actually destroyed.

I'm not judging or anything but I'm mostly just saying that almost all corruption and mind control stories and games seem to go down this route where it's all about just absolutely humiliating and maliciously demeaning the victim like in a really really nasty way a lot of the time. Like it's not enough that they turned the person into a cock hungry bimbo and basically took control of their life so they can serve you and do whatever you want but they have to rub it in and humiliate them about it. Which, again I'm not judging and I'm not even saying I don't enjoy that sometimes too. But I would love It if anyone had any suggestions of games that were focused more on you, the player, being pampered and aggrandized rather than just like ruining a few people and getting your dick sucked on command is just a side effect lol

The best way i can think to sum it up is

"Looking for Corruption/Mind control games where the focus is building you as the player up not tearing the other characters down"
Here's one with a more positive approach. Well-written but text-only.

The Last Sovereign also has a MC with that kind of power, who refuses to use it for evil (unlike the rapist you play for the first 15 minutes or so). I've only played part of it, but it seemed like a well-written, less sociopathic spin on that kind of story.

Last edited:

WerewolvesAreHot

Mar 9, 2022
Here's one with a more positive approach. Well-written but text-only.

The Last Sovereign also has a MC with that kind of power, who refuses to use it for evil (unlike the rapist you play for the first 15 minutes or so). I've only played part of it, but it seemed like a well-written, less sociopathic spin on that kind of story.
thanks I'll check these out!

And don't get me wrong I'm not saying the other type of mind control stuff is inherently BAD nor am I judging anyone on their tastes or even saying Im not sometimes into that kind of stuff

I was just saying i Also enjoy the kind thats more focused on the MC's enjoyment and satisfaction rather than the degradation of the victims!

Not trying to take a moral highground or anything!

Nov 27, 2018
Long Live the Princess?
You can eventually use mind control magic to subtly cure inhibitions other characters have (to let them act on what they secretly wanted to do), and the main goal of that is to train yourself to be able to save the princess.

frogslol

Nov 21, 2020
Hypnosis has this for the majority of the game/routes. This has a slight body modification slant to it, but does involve mind control.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
These are some pretty old ones but they might be to your liking:

Corruption of Champion is a classic corruption game, and for most characters you get a choice between some kind of 'evil' corruption and a more wholesome one. While the game used to be pretty balanced; as more OC's made it into it the game started more heavily leaning into the wholesome harem building.
But it remains a notable game because it gives you the choice in how to proceed.

Free Cities is another classic, unfortunately abandoned, where you manage a dystopian arcology where slavery is the norm.
Noteable for the high degree of customization you give your slaves, the game gives you a lot of freedom on how you manage both your arcology and your slaves.
You can break their minds and stick them in gloryholes until they're ruined, but you can also build them up. Increase their intelligence, devotion, trust and beauty. You can even train them for combat.
There aren't many games that let you give a weapon to your slave where nothing but your training and her trust keep you safe.

Inner Bimbo another old one that I have to mention because it is a personal favourite of mine. You get your hands on a bimbofication machine that you sell as a service as a beauty salon.
When women enter into it you get the choice; give them what they asked for or dial the machine up to 11.
The game is more complex than it might seem at first; if you replay it you'll find that just about every choice you make has cascading effects further in the story. Because sometimes what people want isn't what they need.

is a -very- old game that I cannot actually recommend playing because your need RAGS to play it, but I want to mention it.
You stumble into an abandoned mind control facility, and of course get to work putting mind control collars on every attractive woman you meet. The game offer gameplay beyond just building your harem though. You can transform your slaves to suit a function; like research, security, making money.
So rather than build a harem of slaves who love you but become essentially removed from the plot, here you keep using them. And you can choose to callously put them where ever, but the more you understand your slaves the better you'll understand what position they'd excel in.

There is just something deeply enjoyable about a corruption/harem building game where you can 'improve' your slaves to make them better than who they used to be.
Stronger, faster, smarter, more powerful, happier. No matter what form it takes.

Last edited: