Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Hey, consider me a newbie to this game, so I have a stupid question. I know the Doctor profession will heal the Injured, but how does this work when you don't have it?

karen13

Jun 19, 2017
Hey, consider me a newbie to this game, so I have a stupid question. I know the Doctor profession will heal the Injured, but how does this work when you don't have it?
I'm not entirely sure. From what I can tell (testing over several in-game months), you cannot heal them without the doctor profession a this time, so you should consider the injured to be permanently disabled. The injury system is relatively new, so it's not known whether this will change, but I would assume that there will eventually be a way of healing them. For now just cull the infirmed/be more careful in fights, it's good practice not to get too attached in this game anyways.
Trainer is still the best profession in my opinion.

Link to the latest update (V0.6.1.1) for convenience:

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I'm not entirely sure. From what I can tell (testing over several in-game months), you cannot heal them without the doctor profession a this time, so you should consider the injured to be permanently disabled. The injury system is relatively new, so it's not known whether this will change, but I would assume that there will eventually be a way of healing them. For now just cull the infirmed/be more careful in fights, it's good practice not to get too attached in this game anyways.
Trainer is still the best profession in my opinion.

Link to the latest update (V0.6.1.1) for convenience:
Thank you, I hope the injury system becomes a priority task.

I haven't tried the Trainer profession. My failures have been the Knight and Farmer professions. I started with the Knight and kept switching between them. I'm currently using the Entertainer profession with the Charisma trait and the one that affects random encounters. The only reason this one has been successful is due to getting stone and wood on my first trip through the portal. It allowed me to get the first quarry and lumberjack upgrades. I was also able to get two field upgrades too.

Currently, I trying to learn the stuff at the tavern. No clue on how the Arena difficulty works. I avoid this as much as possible. I've had different results at the same difficulty level.

Again thank you for the info.

Reactions: karen13

karen13

Jun 19, 2017
I haven't tried the Trainer profession. My failures have been the Knight and Farmer professions. I started with the Knight and kept switching between them. I'm currently using the Entertainer profession with the Charisma trait and the one that affects random encounters. The only reason this one has been successful is due to getting stone and wood on my first trip through the portal. It allowed me to get the first quarry and lumberjack upgrades. I was also able to get two field upgrades too.
Trainer is nice because it expedites the process of leveling new girls, which is the most tedious task in my opinion. Wood and stone are not terribly hard to get, it's crystals that are the biggest issue. Be sure to take some extra money (~200) with you when you go exploring, as there is at least one encounter where you can purchase crystals from natives

Reactions: reallybadman

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Trainer is nice because it expedites the process of leveling new girls, which is the most tedious task in my opinion. Wood and stone are not terribly hard to get, it's crystals that are the biggest issue. Be sure to take some extra money (~200) with you when you go exploring, as there is at least one encounter where you can purchase crystals from natives
My problem is I never have extra money. The game causes me to quit my current profession and restart. The most common reason is the team is wiped out. The next reason is getting too many characters before I can feed them. Personally, I wish each profession had it own starting gear. A knight without a weapon or a Doctor without the ability to heal seems wrong. I will not get into my frustrations with the gear in the shop. If I can survive learning this game I will probably use the Trainer profession too.

karen13

Jun 19, 2017
My problem is I never have extra money. The game causes me to quit my current profession and restart. The most common reason is the team is wiped out. The next reason is getting too many characters before I can feed them. Personally, I wish each profession had it own starting gear. A knight without a weapon or a Doctor without the ability to heal seems wrong. I will not get into my frustrations with the gear in the shop. If I can survive learning this game I will probably use the Trainer profession too.
Really? Normally just getting your first hybrid and giving it to the library is enough to get income into the green. Past that, training your first two in a sex trade while keeping their virginity will net a nice bonus on their first trip to the brothel. Donating hybrids to the library is the best way by far though. I haven't had trouble with money since my second restart (and I start anew every update).

If it really bothers you then editing the save file is always an option, though I wouldn't advise it

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
I have practically an infinite amount of money on mine and I never knew about the library thing in the beginning and did not cheat.

Here is what you do, Fuck every single one of your monsters and accept any new ones that show up. You want to find one with at least skilled in a sex skill then you need to level them to bypass the limit, after which Fuck them some till they are master or god rank and then send them to brothel and watch that money roll in.

For example I have only 1 monster with god tier dick skills and she was one of my starting monsters (a lymean for heals) and she brings in 1.4k alone.
I have 2 master sex skill monsters, 1 is that manabound lymean you meet randomly and the other is a child i made with a centaur and the brothel hostess, they bring in around 2k total but 1 of them has prestigious trait so she makes more in brothels.
Early on this made it so I could ignore my money and currently I am sitting at 1.2m money with a expenses of 2.6k.

As for food, if you have an exorbitant amount of money you just ignore it, the game will just take like 100 or so money and buy the food you don't have.

Reactions: Mabufu and mesoru

karen13

Jun 19, 2017
As for food, if you have an exorbitant amount of money you just ignore it, the game will just take like 100 or so money and buy the food you don't have.
I did not realize that. I had assumed it just slowed recovery rates

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
i used save edit online to help with figuring out the game. it helped me. i really like the game so far, i think it has a lot of potential . i think over a certain amount of time characters heal on their own but have not verified yet, either they heal or disappear over time. next injured character i get i will try to verify.

karen13

Jun 19, 2017
by the way, all i did with save edit was to hack money so i could experiment.
Why stop there? Try messing with the variables a bit to see what happens. I didn't even realize AP regeneration varied between individuals until I found it's variable in the save data

Mr height

Nov 1, 2017
Ok i admit this one is a pearl with plenty possibilities . i want to asking if anyone can get the full chain on the centaur/unicorn event on a forest portal area ? i use a form to get teleport ability and follow on 2nd dialog but can't get her essence after that .

Hitenoubu

May 8, 2017
Currently injured characters can only be cured by doctor. The only reason injured monsters are not removed now is to preserve their genes (i.e. you can still breed them, but can't use them otherwise). At least that's what author said.

karen13

Jun 19, 2017
does anyone have the code for enabling cheats?
It's not a single code if I remember correctly. Each cheat is a code in of itself, and I believe someone posted most of them earlier in the thread. I would advise against using them though, as I believe they prevent unlocking new forms. If you want to cheat, just use a save editor like

Also, new update (V0.6.2)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
It's not a single code if I remember correctly. Each cheat is a code in of itself, and I believe someone posted most of them earlier in the thread. I would advise against using them though, as I believe they prevent unlocking new forms. If you want to cheat, just use a save editor like

Also, new update (V0.6.2)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The update was already added, they just didn't change the thread title.

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes