Dartoltix

Apr 21, 2017
I do not know if it's really here that we can report bugs.

in any case
with the job of doctor. the disposable units are inject in our pack after combat
and can be with the phenix egg to.

for a great game that deserves all the attention.

Acryz

Oct 25, 2017
event with angel-horse... can i speak with she somhow or it's not possible?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Where did you find your saves? I don't see mine located in \AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\PortalsOfPhereon or in a registry file for the current user
They're in main game folder just above laucher. It's "Pop_Data" for me. Jut go inside and you'll see "Save data" folder. Saves are inside.

karen13

Jun 19, 2017
Are the "scenes" just text with the character portraits or there are actual hardcore CGs?
There are a few, but they take some work to get to. You have to raise relations with the main NPCs, then select "request" to access their sex scenes. Currently Lumira (the mermaid) and Mya (the cowgirl) are the only ones with these, and only the choices without "TODO" beside them. Additionally, there is a random event that can trigger when you enter the Library if you have high enough (~35) relations with Castelia and a scripted one-off when you give Mya a futa potion (you have to have high relations to get the prompt for it and you have to find the futa potion in a (!) event). I believe those are the only ones right now.

As a more general review, I like this game. It takes some getting used to, but it actually has some good content. I've been particularly impressed with the battle system despite it being a little buggy. I'd try to explain it, but that would result in a very long post. Here are some other things I've learned though:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps. I actually really enjoy this game. Let's hope it actually gets finished.

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes