yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
There are a few, but they take some work to get to. You have to raise relations with the main NPCs, then select "request" to access their sex scenes. Currently Lumira (the mermaid) and Mya (the cowgirl) are the only ones with these, and only the choices without "TODO" beside them. Additionally, there is a random event that can trigger when you enter the Library if you have high enough (~35) relations with Castelia and a scripted one-off when you give Mya a futa potion (you have to have high relations to get the prompt for it and you have to find the futa potion in a (!) event). I believe those are the only ones right now.

As a more general review, I like this game. It takes some getting used to, but it actually has some good content. I've been particularly impressed with the battle system despite it being a little buggy. I'd try to explain it, but that would result in a very long post. Here are some other things I've learned though:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps. I actually really enjoy this game. Let's hope it actually gets finished.

Thanks for the detailed response. I actually just played XXXivilization and was surprised by how much I liked it even though it was purely text based for everything besides the map. I'm probably gonna give this a shot, although if you could upload a screenshot of a hardcore scene I'd be extremely grateful. These sorts of games tend to be grindy and I would like to know if it's worth my time for what I'm gonna get after it all.

karen13

Jun 19, 2017
Thanks for the detailed response. I actually just played XXXivilization and was surprised by how much I liked it even though it was purely text based for everything besides the map. I'm probably gonna give this a shot, although if you could upload a screenshot of a hardcore scene I'd be extremely grateful. These sorts of games tend to be grindy and I would like to know if it's worth my time for what I'm gonna get after it all.
I actually really like the art style, and it has consistency between events/characters.

There's another with Mya, but it's a one-time thing and I don't want to go back for it. The last two are random encounters I found.
(UPDATE) Just found another one, a random nightly encounter with a succubus that rapes you.

Adding on to my previous post, I noticed the sex scenes change pretty drastically depending on which species are involved.
-If a centaur gives a blowjob it may have to pick up its partner
-Cow girls have access to nipple penetration
-Species with small penises can insert into the urethra of larger ones
-Only species with large breasts can do paizuri
-Any futa/male with a long enough penis can suck themselves off during masturbation
There are plenty of other small differences too, but those are the most notable. Also, different girls have different movement penalties when on the battlefield (ie fire types move faster on lava and mermaids are pretty much useless on land). The author has some pretty impressive attention to detail.
(UPDATE 2) Just discovered that if a plant girl walks onto a water tile, she gets health back and the tile turns to dirt. Color me impressed.

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I actually really like the art style, and it has consistency between events/characters.

There's another with Mya, but it's a one-time thing and I don't want to go back for it. The last two are random encounters I found.
(UPDATE) Just found another one, a random nightly encounter with a succubus that rapes you.

Adding on to my previous post, I noticed the sex scenes change pretty drastically depending on which species are involved.
-If a centaur gives a blowjob it may have to pick up its partner
-Cow girls have access to nipple penetration
-Species with small penises can insert into the urethra of larger ones
-Only species with large breasts can do paizuri
-Any futa/male with a long enough penis can suck themselves off during masturbation
There are plenty of other small differences too, but those are the most notable. Also, different girls have different movement penalties when on the battlefield (ie fire types move faster on lava and mermaids are pretty much useless on land). The author has some pretty impressive attention to detail.
(UPDATE 2) Just discovered that if a plant girl walks onto a water tile, she gets health back and the tile turns to dirt. Color me impressed.
Wow, thanks for all the effort. I'm sold. But not tonight lol playing Corruption and Tales of Androgyny =P.

Reactions: karen13

karen13

Jun 19, 2017
So is this 100% futa or are there normal girls males too?
There are females and males as well as futas (though the "males" usually just look like the futa but with balls), but some species only have two, with futas always being one of those. You could technically play as a female and only have binary girls, but you wouldn't be able to do the ritual with female/futa only species since they need to have a penis for you to do it.

In short: Yes, there are full penis-less females and busty "males," but, if you are avoiding futas entirely, you will not have access to any of the drawn scenes and will generally have a harder time with the game.

karen13

Jun 19, 2017
how much content is in the game
Combat is pretty solid and there's a leveling system involved so you could play for a long time with just that. The different species of monsters all play differently too, so there's incentive to try different combinations and breed better fighters. The breeding stuff is pretty lean, but what is there is well done. There are 8 base species with a sub-species for every hybrid variation and all of these have art to go with them. Sex scenes are all text with the exception of some NPC scenes, but the individuals involved can change how they play out which helps prevent them from feeling too similar. Farming stuff is pretty bare bones and the quest system is almost non-existent. NPC relationships are possible, though only three really do anything.

tl;dr- I managed to squeeze 8+ hours out of it, but I can't guarantee the same for you.

karen13

Jun 19, 2017
What was in the update?
Check the changelog. Mostly just descriptions and fluff. Mostly it just fills in the bestiary. Additionally, the exploration mechanics were overhauled with a weight system to add some depth to resource gathering. Gives some incentive to bring slow, large monsters with you for their carrying capacity

Also, 0.5.2.1 is out

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I actually had to edit it twice for the .1 & .2 update, since there weren't any replies yet and I didn't want to make new posts. ;)
Yea, I hate double posting too. If I quote someone then see something else I want to quote, I'll just edit it in instead of making a new post if someone hasn't posted after me. Even if I do double post I'll copy the new post and delete it and edit it into the previous post lol.

Reactions: reallybadman

Rokushiki

Aug 12, 2016
there's got to be a way to extract the artwork. i really wanna see all the combinations of the genes but the grind is extremely laborious thanks to the low fertility rates at the beginning. :/

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
there's got to be a way to extract the artwork. i really wanna see all the combinations of the genes but the grind is extremely laborious thanks to the low fertility rates at the beginning. :/
There is. Just find program named "Unity studio" and open asset files from game. You can preview them in Ustudio or you can extract them and save to HDD.

Reactions: karen13
4.10 star(s) 76 Votes