Darklinus

Aug 8, 2017
If the creator does not want males in the game then we gotta respect that. I've never been a fan of futa either, so I'm just gonna let this one pass me. It does seem like a cool concept game-play wise so best of luck.
Yeah, I think you are certainly right about that. It's his game. It's just a suggestion if he want to appeal to a broader audience. Good day sir. :)

anschwww

May 10, 2017

I should probably start using version numbers, so here is v0.1.
I didnt have much time this week but had to fix a lot of bugs. Also changed a few things :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Next week I should have a lot of time, so I will probably work on the general Setting/Locations (so I can start doing finished events) and add a lot of small Events etc everywhere. so its not as awkward to keep triggering the same events over and over again

Reactions: lordjello
U

User_23654

v0.1

JohnSmith

Jan 31, 2017
I apologize for the question, but just a curiosity: how much there is 'till now? Enough? Not enough? Chris Redfield RE7's punch? (who played it, will understand)
If you meant to say RE5, I get it. Don't recall Chris in RE7.... :winkytongue:

Reactions: brynhildr

Shannon809

Sleepyhead
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
Is this game playable on mac? I've downloaded this game and tried many times to open it with Wine but the game never starts. I can run other .exe games using Wine on mac but not this game, any reason why this may be?

Serpiton

Dec 28, 2017
I quite like this backbone and the TODOs and comment on same areas sound interesting.
It's not clear to me if the only resources available at this time are wood and stone, as I've still not found any crystal or nets

Boss Sappho

Aug 2, 2017
I quite like this backbone and the TODOs and comment on same areas sound interesting.
It's not clear to me if the only resources available at this time are wood and stone, as I've still not found any crystal or nets
i think crystal is in rivers

Shotar

Nov 6, 2017
Are you in need of a writer? I am confident in you project and would be happy to lend you my hand.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
This is not a specific criticism for the developer.. Here comes the "but", why state that you don't know something about the game? There was no reason to, tell us what it is and later if you start adding or changing..... then you are "the man" and a great developer who listens etc. I have seen this more and more lately. You want us confident in your game, if I know you are clueless why even starr. Sucks to love a game and watch it get abandoned or watch it melt down.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
This is not a specific criticism for the developer.. Here comes the "but", why state that you don't know something about the game? There was no reason to, tell us what it is and later if you start adding or changing..... then you are "the man" and a great developer who listens etc. I have seen this more and more lately. You want us confident in your game, if I know you are clueless why even starr. Sucks to love a game and watch it get abandoned or watch it melt down.
wtf are you talking about? it got updated a couple of days ago...

Thjis

May 19, 2017
The front page states " Maybe she is." "Maybe she is unique" " I don't know yet"

So unless that was written be OP or a third party. It applies. If it was then i apppologize to developer, however thought is valid, I have seen developers tell us about what they don't know.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Looks good, just sad no male MC option. Saddly male MC always takes last place in games like these... But I may have to stomach it and do futa mc, at least I get a dick for once, instead of taking one like other games like this...

Reactions: Wrynn13
4.10 star(s) 76 Votes