BravoStar

Dec 16, 2017
it seems like the new "god" is going to be male, so those who wanted a male mc can finally get it.

also, seems like he will deviate from the other two in what he uses to achieve his goals.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Does anyone know if 6.9.1 have special hybrids like I just got a Naiad and I can't register her in the library, so I was wondering if there is others like her

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
naiad.png Well I got naiad by breed siren with plantgirl so you can try too, that pairing keep giving me naiads. was trying for fairy for income...

ted_bobb

Aug 13, 2016
Can someone explain the requirements for the different forms (strength, lust, support, etc)? Are the gene requirements and type levels requirements listed in the tool tips for the main character or for the bred creatures?

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
anyone can tell me

where is the sex scenes? other than "in the shops" one's...?
can i get sex scene at combat?
also in combat
i keep getting "not enough AP" when trying sexual stuff with enemy...
whats AP and how i gain it
damn it 140mb and couldnt find but shop scenes... and the blue girl who come at home... cant trigger incombat scenes...

Maxou410

Sep 19, 2017
anyone can tell me

where is the sex scenes? other than "in the shops" one's...?
can i get sex scene at combat?
also in combat
i keep getting "not enough AP" when trying sexual stuff with enemy...
whats AP and how i gain it
damn it 140mb and couldnt find but shop scenes... and the blue girl who come at home... cant trigger incombat scenes...
You DO have sex in combat as the option to capture any humanoid enemy in the game is "fuck" there is still no arts or animations yet.

Maxou410

Sep 19, 2017
woot .. no art .. or at least animiton ? whats the updats for? better haircut?
For now it's more about the gameplay, the HUD and the whole game system i think. They are some new art tho: new special characters, redrawing old NPC, new images for some breeding and so. Plus thoses art seem's to take some times to draw so... we can only be patient about this project.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Is there an easier way to put stuff in your party inventory? Putting coins/wood/stone in one at a time is a pain in the ass.
Also, is there a way to make party-members keep equipment? Equipping everyone every time you leave is kind of a pain.

As for battle... I'm just getting into the game, but I'm struggling with anywhere not the locked in hostility 1 world.
My main character has strong/beautiful/intelligent but she ended up with only like 15 hp, so she's getting rocked. My two starters were a centaur that i sold (assumed tavern quests were temporary, not permanent sales) and a succubus who can't fight for shit.
She'd be great at seduction if she had a range of more than about three tiles, but she doesn't. Also, all of her kids are inheriting her shortsighted trait, which was clearly a mistake.

I captured some monster-girls, but they're all kinda shit. Centaur with frail, mermaid that can barely move on land, ect.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
There's a v0.7.0.4 update to fix a bug with a type of quest that can crash the game.

Reactions: blackant
4.10 star(s) 74 Votes