EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
poolside.jpg

About this game:
Poolside Adventure is massive rpg game with open world and variety of choices. Four girls to seduce, each of them with her own specific personality. Play as Chris, guy who decided to start all over in a new, small town and try to forget about your past. You can be a good boy or you can be a tough guy, but remember, all of your actions will have different consequences.​

Game Info:
Developer / Publisher:
Censorship:
No
Version: Part 1
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Part 2:

Instructions:

Change-Log:

Download Link: - -

091.png 103.png 124.png 135.png 167.png 224.png

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Im so confused
It's just the description from the creator. Right now it's everything but massive. I guess it's what he plans to make it later on. He also has finished another game, which I'm currently dl'ing

Reactions: slickchris

slickchris

Aug 12, 2016
It's just the description from the creator. Right now it's everything but massive. I guess it's what he plans to make it later on. He also has finished another game, which I'm currently dl'ing
Lets hope it actually ends up being a massive game, not just another empty promise/money grab

Reactions: QBQ

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Best 3 minutes in a game ever! Seriously the game is that fucking short. Now that aside, this guy does a lot of things right, there are popups to remind you about the current objective, hell he even puts fucking beacons on the floor to show you the way so even a dumbass can figure out where you are supposed to go. Writing is good, models look good too.

Sure you can argue: 'but the game is only 3 minutes long, it's very easy to not fuck it up.' My verdict is: this game has some serious potential, the popups for objectives and beacons to direct you are nice reminders, BUTTT they can also lead to a very linear story.

I give it 3 trouser pinocchios, he'd have gotten a 4th one if it was longer than 3 fucking minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: Naypwn

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I'd give it 3 if you didn't need to press enter to get in a doorway.

Hot girls, small map, so far its ok.

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Best 3 minutes in a game ever! Seriously the game is that fucking short. Now that aside, this guy does a lot of things right, there are popups to remind you about the current objective, hell he even puts fucking beacons on the floor to show you the way so even a dumbass can figure out where you are supposed to go. Writing is good, models look good too.

Sure you can argue: 'but the game is only 3 minutes long, it's very easy to not fuck it up.' My verdict is: this game has some serious potential, the popups for objectives and beacons to direct you are nice reminders, BUTTT they can also lead to a very linear story.

I give it 3 trouser pinocchios, he'd have gotten a 4th one if it was longer than 3 fucking minutes.
I agree. The models were the main reason I downloaded this.

I also downloaded and played the previous "complete" game. It's just one generic sex scene no real story or anything, so I won't upload that. If you guys want to see it though there's a mega link on his patreon.

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Got 0.2, will upload later.

All you need to know is:
Go to nightclub = Threesome with boss and the dude from the changing room.
Call Whateverhernamewas = fuck Whateverhernamewas in the park.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
The comments have definitely got me interested, 3 min of gameplay normally wouldn't get a positive review. Time to check it out.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Guy should be called the minuteman, game is that short. Shame when a meet and fuck game can be considered longer and more story rich.

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Oiz who is that in the gif. I most know please.

I think I already answered you in the chat, but in case other people are wondering: It's Madison Ivy

EDIT: 0.3 is out will down-/reupload later today.

Last edited:

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
0.3 uploaded:

Ghozt

Donor
Dec 28, 2016
i get a type error as soon as the guy exits his room, anyone know what is going on?

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
i get a type error as soon as the guy exits his room, anyone know what is going on?
You mean at the morning of day 2?
Just tried it and it worked for me. I used the savefile that comes with the packed game, maybe that's why.

Ghozt

Donor
Dec 28, 2016
You mean at the morning of day 2?
Just tried it and it worked for me. I used the savefile that comes with the packed game, maybe that's why.

na, it happens right at the very start when he leaves the house on day 1. might be my download got the link from pastebin not here. will prob just try again in the future once it has a bit more content.

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
na, it happens right at the very start when he leaves the house on day 1. might be my download got the link from pastebin not here. will prob just try again in the future once it has a bit more content.
Probably a good idea. Right now there's not much to it.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes