Oct 10, 2018
Now suffer. There is nothing else yet, except Purple smart.
During this year, they may release another scene for Bluefast.

Twistedscarlett60 will start and complete Friendship With Benefits 2 faster, than PWS got completed ^_^
To be fair, they would've been much farther along by now if they hadn't been C&D'd by the damn company.:HideThePain: Due to staff splitting up SK needed to gather a whole other team while the knock-off mostly non-pony trashfire was being made by some of the original staff. The situation sucks.

Koster184

Jul 4, 2018
if they hadn't been C&D'd by the damn company.:HideThePain:
What are you talking about? This is not a C&D'ed Pony tale adventures. Ponywaifusim even have their patreon. No c&d at all.

Btw, totally different team is working on PTA restart right now, on Amazoness king's discord server. They already have demo with one character, I'd say, this demo have 1/2 that PWS made in 6 years :'D
I'm exaggerating, but still..

Oct 10, 2018
What are you talking about? This is not a C&D'ed Pony tale adventures. Ponywaifusim even have their patreon. No c&d at all.

Btw, totally different team is working on PTA restart right now, on Amazoness king's discord server. They already have demo with one character, I'd say, this demo have 1/2 that PWS made in 6 years :'D
I'm exaggerating, but still..
Oh right. I did confuse it with that one.
Rumor has it that one of the staff on this one had an issue with needing to move out of the country due to the Ukraine/Russia war going on. Don't remember if that was mentioned anywhere. But yeah, the updates are pretty slow goin'.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes