Skorpion6137

Jan 2, 2020
a potential bug I've noticed is connected to the sleeping and clock, I just slept for 4 hours, and 2 hours later the game is telling me I've been up for 24 hours and should sleep soon.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
a potential bug I've noticed is connected to the sleeping and clock, I just slept for 4 hours, and 2 hours later the game is telling me I've been up for 24 hours and should sleep soon.
Thank you for letting me know! I'll look into it and try to get that fixed. I've already found a few sleep events that did not have correct sleeping time updates.

bengos101

May 12, 2017
Glad you asked! I've got one last repeatable sex scene to do (I've done the renders, just need to code). Then, I'm hoping to add at least one minor event tonight.

If all goes well, I'm planning on releasing v0.14 tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to getting it out!

Cheers!
Thnx for the fast reply.
Best of luck!

Reactions: ZinkoPoly

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Update v0.14 is now out!

The No Pussy Left Behind Update is all about getting some sex scenes in with girls who haven't had a new one in a long time. Did you know there are four girls who haven't even had a single additional repeatable sex scene since the game released in v0.001? I didn't! I'm appalled that I didn't notice... and one of them literally had the last update named after her! Big shout out to Cshackleford. If he didn't fiend for some Stephany content I would have never noticed.

There's some other content in here too but all in all this is a very sex heavy update.

For translators and modders, here are the places in the old code where things have been changed:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always, I'd love to hear any comments, criticisms, critiques, and ideas that you may have. You all make it so fun to release updates to this game. Thank you all for your incredible feedback. I truly hope you can enjoy my game, and I hope I can keep making it better for you.

Cheers!

master861

Nov 4, 2022
That looks very promising, so I'll definitely take a look. I think it's good that you made the text box transparent.
That's just my opinion, a game that doesn't sit behind a paywall. I really wish you good luck with the game.

Reactions: ZinkoPoly

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
What is up with VNs having a huge amount of characters? Wouldn't be easier to have less but having the ability to flesh them out more?

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
What is up with VNs having a huge amount of characters? Wouldn't be easier to have less but having the ability to flesh them out more?
Writing a good story with interesting characters is difficult. Making a bunch of HS2 characters is easy. This game's prolly for people who wanna jerk off while holding ctrl instead of reading.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Polyturnon-0.14
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Polyturnon [v0.14] [ZinkoPoly] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,33 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,32 GB]
- - - -

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 32 Votes