Teacher's Pets Poll: Whose your favourite girl?

Whose your favourite?

• Total voters

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I want to split my vote 50% Meg, 40% D and 10% Zoe.
I mean, all the characters are really flat and one dimensional. Even Meg, who has the most content up until now, is just your naive-romantic-dreamy-girl with daddy issues. But compared to "slutty bitch", "bossy overachiever", "boring poppy girl that happens to be your daughter", "bitching harpy" and "kick seeking married colleague", well, that's more than enough for a clear no contest.
So if anything, i vote for the least flat character, the biggest kink - and 10% for the hope that Zoe turns out somehow different and more interesting than the others later (...does she even have any h-content up until now? More than 2 scenes?)

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I want to split my vote 50% Meg, 40% D and 10% Zoe.
I mean, all the characters are really flat and one dimensional. Even Meg, who has the most content up until now, is just your naive-romantic-dreamy-girl with daddy issues. But compared to "slutty bitch", "bossy overachiever", "boring poppy girl that happens to be your daughter", "bitching harpy" and "kick seeking married colleague", well, that's more than enough for a clear no contest.
So if anything, i vote for the least flat character, the biggest kink - and 10% for the hope that Zoe turns out somehow different and more interesting than the others later (...does she even have any h-content up until now? More than 2 scenes?)
I don't even get it why you play this game if that's your honest opinion.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I don't even get it why you play this game if that's your honest opinion.
Well, not for the characters.... ^^"
But siriously - because this is a WIP and i see some potential. The writing is not bad, i at least smiled at a few of the jokes, the kinks hit the right spot, and while i might sound overly critical of the characters, they are far from terrible and there's more than enough time and possibilities to fix 'em - IF the characters should even be more than stereotypes in the first place (it's not a story-based game, so i see little need for that to begin with).

To add something productive and more on topic to the discussion..
Let's see..
For Kaitlyn adding an abusive household would work. As we learned her Dad is a top politican .. so how about adding a golden boy brother who gets ALL the attention and a good-for-nothing-trophy-wife-mother who is Kait's "rolemodel" as in 'women don't need no education, they only be needin' 'em titties'? Would explain her behaviour and add some sympathy. Add a baby brother/sister she deeply cares about for an extra layer.
Sara .. hmn. There's so little as of now, you could take this into several directions. Very plain family background that she tries to escape. Very high class family that she desperately tries to keep up with. Maybe some dirt she tries to hide or at least block out and overcompensates for (like .. a brother that overdosed? A prostitute mother? An inmate-father? Choose whatever cliche).
Anne - i'd probably ride the guilt trip a bit. She actually still loves her husband and feels like shit for what happened. But making them swingers (and introducing her to your wife..) might work just as well. Throw in a hobby. Art would be nice. Persuade her to nude-model for a class (with a mask on or something silly like that). Could throw in a 4 person vacation (Protagonist+wife+Anne+her hubby) as well. Drunk skiing ftw.
For D and W it would already upgrade them a lot if you could talk about something more than just "how's school?" and "how's work?" .. maybe, i don't know, even talk to them more than just ONCE a day! .....
Now, that's all very basic and not aaaall that complex, but we got to work with the scenario we have, so for schoolgirls an emphasis on family backgrounds is alright i guess. Just a little something to make them seem more fleshed out and 'real'.
But, as i said - TP doesn't seem to be very story based, so every form of complexity is just a bonus - to me anyway.

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Damned it's a toss-up between Meghan and the daughter ;)

I like Meg because I like girls/women who try to make something out of themselves, especially if they do it against their parents' wishes...but I also like the daughter...a future upgrade to either get rid of the wife (she is a little condescending with her "super" degree (wasn't she also from a rich family? So no wounder she has the posh degree while her husband does not!)...sure she is stressed, still taking it out on her husband? Damned, always pisses me off (porch-light scene at the start!), especially since you can't take your frustrations out of her (without negative consequences, so you are basically neutered!)) or get her on board (corrupting her) would be great :) )

Daughter is plain hot and Meg has that catholic schoolgirl vibe (especially since she likes poetry and is shy!) :)

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Kaitlyn for some reason. I really wish her route wasn't blackmail based. Totally fine with the mind control pills, but I hate being a dick in these games. Weird mentality i suppose.
I get that, I am totally like that and I am not a push over in RL (If someone pushes and it's not somebody I can't push back against (professor, superior at work etc.), then I push back....hell, I kind of feel alive fighting, so I am not against conflict every now and then because often it also clears the air (and if it's with a GF it can lead to make-up-sex!))

Crashen

Oct 2, 2017
I picked the daughter. She is by far my favorite. 2nd place is a toss up between Meghan and Sara. Meghan has that innocent vibe and more scenes, but I'm really liking what I've seen of Sara so far. The dissonance betwwen being a fair leader and turning a blind eye to our antics is something makes me interested in seeing how her path develops.

NawtyMills3D

Jan 2, 2018
Purely in terms of how hot I think the character model is, I've actually gone with the wife here. She's got those gorgeous lips and she really warms up after sex.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Daughter is the best. It's just a shame she does not let go of that hair even to take a shower.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Kaitlyn. Hope Dotty gets more screen time in the future. I want to divorce the wife asap.
Who's the daughter? The Canadian chick?