Teacher's Pets Poll: Whose your favourite girl?

Whose your favourite?

• Total voters

OctoPriest

Mar 28, 2017
Honestly, it's not even a matter of sex appeal or innocence or anything like that, but rather that out of all of them, Meghan just seems the most fleshed out in terms of being a well rounded, three dimensional character with their own motivations, goals, flaws, and personality. Not to say the others are bad per se, just that they can feel a bit flat by comparison. With her, there's a definite sensation that you're getting to know someone, and of a slow shift in their opinion towards you. The daughter manages it to a lesser degree, but it's more like you're just watching along on a course she was already going to follow regardless, whereas with Meghan you feel more like an active participant given her genuine reactions to everything you say or do.

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
Kaitlyn for some reason. I really wish her route wasn't blackmail based. Totally fine with the mind control pills, but I hate being a dick in these games. Weird mentality i suppose.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Honestly, it's not even a matter of sex appeal or innocence or anything like that, but rather that out of all of them, Meghan just seems the most fleshed out in terms of being a well rounded, three dimensional character with their own motivations, goals, flaws, and personality. Not to say the others are bad per se, just that they can feel a bit flat by comparison. With her, there's a definite sensation that you're getting to know someone, and of a slow shift in their opinion towards you. The daughter manages it to a lesser degree, but it's more like you're just watching along on a course she was already going to follow regardless, whereas with Meghan you feel more like an active participant given her genuine reactions to everything you say or do.
you don't need to know the daughter like that, she is your daughter and you two already have a long life together, you already know each other

meghan is almost as insecure as the Daughter from DmD, so it's normal that she is more influenceable than the daughter who is much more secure of herself, going as far as saying to her father that there's no one hotter than her at the shopping when you say you get chicks hotter and younger than her

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Meghan because that is the type of girl I would want to bone IRL

This is one of the better games in my opinion, keep up the great work.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Now I feel old.

I put Meg first purely because she's had the best interactions so far but I had the wife down second

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
Here's my choice: I picked Sara from the very first introduction, and had to wait until this update fro any content with her. I couldn't tell you why, but she just clicked with me. Then comes Meg, probably due to the fact that she has had so much content compared to the other girls at school. Following her is Daughter, but for different reasons. The others are "conquests" (sort of), while D is "real" love. Kait is next. She is the secret slut...wants you to jump her and fuck her like she's never been done, but wants others to think she finds you disgusting. Then Wife. Yeah, I fucked her. Yeah, I mind control fucked her. But that was cause my wienie needed some vag to make it feel better. I tossed her aide as soon as I got off. Last is Zoe. She is last because, well, face it - she is the one we know the least.

Now, having said that, Meg and D are REALLY close, almost tied, and Sara is barely ahead of them. Wife is off to the side, and only kept around as a guaranteed way to get my dick wet. Really need to see how things develop, so to speak, so that we can see if the order changes.

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
I chose the daughter because Meghan and Kaitlyn share the same face. One sad and the other in a scowl. Since I've had more interactions with Kaitlyn over Meghan, the face is associated more to Kaitlyn and i don't like bitchy girls.