Teacher's Pets Poll: Whose your favourite girl?

Whose your favourite?

• Total voters

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Yeah if I'm honest I'm expecting a lot of Meghan and Daughter fans, will be curious to see who comes out *ahem* on top.

Reactions: night-crawler

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I don't really have a second place though if I'm honest.
Aside from muh Megs I like them all relatively equally.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Set the poll to allow only one vote, because otherwise everyone, even me would vote for both.

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Is it surprising all pervs are attracted by the most innocent girl?
And if i choose daughter, which doesn`t seem so innocent, does it make me less of a perv?
And who the fuck voted wife? Both of you guys, gtfoh, it`s church time!

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Yeah I gotta go with the pack in this one, Meghan no question:

Even though that isn't a slight to the other girls. Kait blackmails scenes in 1.6 was extremely hot and I've been really enjoying seducing the Daughter. IMO what makes this game stand above the rest is character development and the relationship between the MC and the girls. I'm really looking forward to seeing the girls interact with each other in the future.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Is it surprising all pervs are attracted by the most innocent girl?
And if i choose daughter, which doesn`t seem so innocent, does it make me less of a perv?
And who the fuck voted wife? Both of you guys, gtfoh, it`s church time!
Of course you're not a perv if you choose daughter (and I'm the same)... Because it's perfectly normal wanting to bone D. XD

Reactions: Dasati

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Reminds me of the game line about mowing the lawn like a good husband, and not being late to pick up the teenager you want to bone.

Reactions: vir_cotto

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Voted Daughter, but it's a draw with Meghan really

SissyWannaBe

Jul 13, 2017
1) Meghan. Because of how her character is written, it appeals to my man side(and also because of her model, IMO she is best in the looks department amongst them all).
And then there's tie between Daughter(but only because of her daughter status) and Kaitlyn, because her bitchy, femdom-ish attitude appeals to my sissy side.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I think I have to go with the daughter, I really like her interactions with the father, and her scenes are by far the hottest in the game by now, but Meghan is a very close second, I do like her personality, she's gorgeous and her relationship with MC are great as well, the only thing that annoyed me was she liking that pretentious poetry

Sarah looks great but I don't like her personality, kaitlyn is beautful but a bitch, and I'm not to much into milfs, even though the two in the game look great

Zoe doesn't even exist in the game yet to say anything

Reactions: User_166761

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Zoe does briefly, you can get one of the votes for sara's election from her in exchange for signing a form or something. It's just one scene but she's a named female character so included her in the poll.