• Jessica

Votes: 62 7.4%
  • Maria & John

Votes: 62 7.4%
  • Fuck the beard and fuck the opinions. I want Dana alone

Votes: 377 45.0%

• Total voters

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I was kinda thinking that I was the best beard :p
Okay i wrote something wrong because of urban dictionary, sry about that! ;)

Fuck, i wan't Dana alone!

Last edited:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Andrea or Jessica, still torn over which one is my favourite.

I love Maria and John but they are more like the friends you go out on the town with than live with.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
if was an option Dana alone could be the best if you can be sure Andrea will be fine, i am pretty sure Jessica and Maria will be fine no matter what but Andrea can end very bad, but by now Andrea is my choice.

Reactions: netkeliye

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
if was an option Dana alone could be the best if you can be sure Andrea will be fine, i am pretty sure Jessica and Maria will be fine no matter what but Andrea can end very bad, but by now Andrea is my choice.
But she will stay as a secretary/assistant, so i don't see any harm in not fucking her?!

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Andrea - I love how she's on the one hand sexually confident (sorry, but anybody who will have sex at work is pretty confident in my book) and tries to make something out of herself (despite her shitty childhood etc.) and on the other hand has no problems admitting her daddy-issues and is submissive (Note: I'd love however to give her a confidence boost and put her back together!) :)

I also like that you are kind of a family with her and Dana :) (without the trouble a real baby/child would bring...sorry, I am not fond of - most - children! They are loud and annoying and just not very interesting because very few of them have deep hobbies (there's exceptions! One of my better friends has always been an IT-Nerd and I got to know him when I was 17 and he was 11 (no, nothing sexual happened...firstly I am not gay or bisexual and secondly I've not yet met the guy in person....we've known each other over the internet for almost 15 years now) and he really surprised me with his maturity and knowledge (even back then...he studies computer science now and is currently writing his mastery thesis focusing on rendering for VR!)...kids in most cases aren't fully formed people yet and while it's fun to see their enthusiasm and curiousity for learning new things etc. (that's the one thing most adults sadly lack that kids have!), they start annoying me after a short while...neighbors have kids and I can't even leave the window open because the damned brats are loud constantly!))

ps: I dislike Jessica :( - I am just not into BDSM (I am not a sub and certainly don't want to dominate others sexually...I want both parties to enjoy sex and participate equally in the action (and even preparing for it, fullfilling fantasies, kinks etc. with certain exceptions, like BDSM...I also don't like skintight suits and latex much)....I don't like the power disparity in BDSM...I don't see subs as powerful (many who are into BDSM seem to)...sure it takes a shit ton of trust to submit, but does that make you powerful? Yeah I don't know...the potential for abuse is just too great IMHO!)

Reactions: Treh

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
If Chris and Dana can not live alone then it will be the adult baby Andrea.

U

User_10739

Why isn't the stripper chick part of the poll? She is a viable candidate...

Reactions: markus T

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Why isn't the stripper chick part of the poll? She is a viable candidate...
Is she even an option ingame or are you just asking why not? I havent played this in awhile and haven't seen any content involving mila. Would definately pick her over andrea if it were/is possible.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I'd have Andrea, and Mila would be our step-daughter-in-law.

Not sure why any of them would want to hang with Chris for anything but his big dick, very dull dude imo.