Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Exhibitionism

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Futa/Trans/Trap

Votes: 10 21.3%

• Total voters

Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
Hello everyone, I need your help on what kind of 3dcg visual novel topics can be the taste of the moment.
I've played a lot of visual novel, it's almost the same topics and genre so I want to be sure if it's still part of your desire.

So what you guys want to see and what kind of genre I can put in my "game"
I'm not limited I can also create 3D object and terrains (not the most complex I'm still learning)

Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
I've edited and create a poll so it's easier and faster for everyone (3 choices maximum)

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Just make whatever you like yourself, you will find that people like pretty much anything.

Half of those tags are banned in Patreon and some even here tho.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
very diverse and interesting choice of fetishes :p
btw i like shota but loli not so much.
but i think you're only allowed upto 10 choices to set up a poll here.

Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
Thanks for the reply guys, yep Patreon is banning a lot of things, I was searching for an alternative of it but can't find it for now...
And for about what I like, I'm okay with everything it's just even if my game is good if the genre and topics are not what people want, they'll be disapointed, so I'm already working on a game, a soft one with romance mainly :)

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Thanks for the reply guys, yep Patreon is banning a lot of things, I was searching for an alternative of it but can't find it for now...
And for about what I like, I'm okay with everything it's just even if my game is good if the genre and topics are not what people want, they'll be disapointed, so I'm already working on a game, a soft one with romance mainly :)

There's subscribestar that's a good alternative.