• Female character is doing things with a female character, 3rd person view

• I hate this stuff! Kill yourself! AAAaaaargh gsfgsdfgs

• I just want to see results

• I am turtle

• I am banana

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
Ryona, Snuff...My friend, you have just uttered two of the magic words. If I hear Ero-Guro, Erotic Cannibalism, and Necrophilia, you will officially be my best friend on this site...

What!?! I know I'm fucked up, stop judging me! *Sulks*

Edit: Oh I forgot to mention, the clincher here is both parties must enjoy it. I have a serious thing for women getting off on things no person should ever get off on. Except for scat, that's fucking nasty.

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
Hello there little perverts! I creating a game now, and there is several options to create it. A little poll for the rape/ryona/snuff fans. What would you like the best? By "doing things" in the poll, I mean seducting or raping/humiating/playing with/torturing/snuffing. By first character I mean main hero, by second character I mean other characters in the game.
I want first person as the girl that are used as a objectified one-shot hole for some man or men to use and dispose of..

Any kind of cloning or perspective shift that you can figure out to make that work with multiple girls in a story would be perfect.

.. and people wonder why I am careful with my identity ..

Sireldoom

Mar 23, 2020
Hello there little perverts! I creating a game now, and there is several options to create it. A little poll for the rape/ryona/snuff fans. What would you like the best? By "doing things" in the poll, I mean seducting or raping/humiating/playing with/torturing/snuffing. By first character I mean main hero, by second character I mean other characters in the game.
Sorry for late reply i am girl erotic horror writer (Basically Female warrior/ knight adventures from female aspect) dont worry it have saucy stuff i am huge fan on humiliation and inquisition soo :)

Brokenfang360

Mar 21, 2023
I love all kinds of watching a girl die for me in a game. hahaha