Archived Big Brother: Does this game grind your gears? (poll)

Do this game grind your gears?

• Yes

Votes: 2,087 79.8%
  • No

Votes: 529 20.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
No there is a scene at the dinning table but on the bench where she reads her books and if you was nice to her all the way from the beginning of the game there is a convo to be had where she almost says she love's him.
I don't remember exactly what it was and I did not get a pic of it but it is there.

If you treat her at any time from the beginning till then as a bitch you will miss it.

I will attempt to get a pic tomorrow when I start a new game.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
No there is a scene at the dinning table but on the bench where she reads her books and if you was nice to her all the way from the beginning of the game there is a convo to be had where she almost says she love's him.
I don't remember exactly what it was and I did not get a pic of it but it is there.

If you treat her at any time from the beginning till then as a bitch you will miss it.

I will attempt to get a pic tomorrow when I start a new game.
hope you can get it, i treat her well and don't remember that happens

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have now tried 3 times to recreate that convo with Alice and have not succeeded yet. Dang I wish I got a pic of that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Wait for ur good news:D
I think I now remember how it was done.

I was playing my 1 and only being friends with cuntface and I was very nice to Alice and that open up that convo on the bench.
I will never play as friends with cuntface again so if you want to try it out please let us know if that is the right path to unlock that convo.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Lets be honest, this game would be better if you could get rid of the annoying and useless characters.

You can get rid of Eric so that's a third of the way there so just get rid of the kid and the mother and it would be fantastic.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Lets be honest, this game would be better if you could get rid of the annoying and useless characters.

You can get rid of Eric so that's a third of the way there so just get rid of the kid and the mother and it would be fantastic.
If you are referring to the "kid" as Lisa then you are getting rid of the most sex in the game.
For both Lisa as GF paths.
Most sex = Lisa.
2nd most sex Alice.
Before mom starts HJ Kira is 3rd with BJ 2 times a week.
After mom starts HJ 2 times a day this goes to 3rd with Kira last.
Once sex-ed starts then Kira goes back to 3rd with mom in 4th place.
Once handcuff starts then Kira goes back to last with only possible of 2 BJ a week.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
If you are referring to the "kid" as Lisa then you are getting rid of the most sex in the game.
No, i'm referring to Max as the kid.

Eric, Max and the mother Social Services would love are the games biggest failings for me. All 3 of those irritate the fuck out of me.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
No, i'm referring to Max as the kid.

Eric, Max and the mother Social Services would love are the games biggest failings for me. All 3 of those irritate the fuck out of me.
LOL then there is no game at all. LOL Enjoy your none game then dude. LOL

Colombiana

Aug 31, 2017

and kate

MoreSatan

Mar 20, 2017
Probably developer cannot find a logical reason to break taboo that is why it looks like it is forced.

• Also that guy what was his name I totally forgot the guy who suppose to be alpha asshole cliche. Most of the people will not choose his route because it probably feels like surrendering his alpha bullshit so if his character would be more relevant people would not stray away from his route.

grmp

Sep 29, 2017
I wouldnt want to miss Lisa in this game after starting out as innocent shy gal she starts taking more control of Max after she gets tutored by Kyra and awakens to her desires

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Unplayable for me until I found some saves that skipped the most disgusting bs, lacks the sense of accomplishment for conquering and/or seducing the women little by little, I threw my self into this... thing! Blind, never heard about the game before and didn't check posts or walkthroughts...
BIG MISTAKE.

• Angry
Reactions: rKnight

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Unplayable for me until I found some saves that skipped the most disgusting bs, lacks the sense of accomplishment for conquering and/or seducing the women little by little, I threw my self into this... thing! Blind, never heard about the game before and didn't check posts or walkthroughts...
BIG MISTAKE.
To make it very easy on players 2 things need to be remembered.
1. Never have more than 450 in Max's pocket until your ready to go to war with Eric
2. Do not start any quest for Lisa until your ready to go to war with Eric.
Makes for 1 hell of an easy game if the 2 above are followed.

Erojaji22

Sep 9, 2017
I just finished 0.9v of the game with cheat mod. I did it without first and oh man....I cannot enjoy this game even with the cheat mod on. Probably never going to touch this game again. The grind/downtime is just too much compared to what you can do in the meantime and getting new scenes. I like what the creator of "General Practitioner" did, way more balanced.

grmp

Sep 29, 2017
To make it very easy on players 2 things need to be remembered.
1. Never have more than 450 in Max's pocket until your ready to go to war with Eric
2. Do not start any quest for Lisa until your ready to go to war with Eric.
Makes for 1 hell of an easy game if the 2 above are followed.
3. You can store money on the website and then redeem it to buy new Cameras or whatever you need/want but never advance time with more than 450 bucks.
if you bought everything and you a still have more than 500 dump it all in banners until you fulfill rule 1

Reactions: a1fox3

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Meh...
Even with tons of money, the intruder dirtbag gone, and almost all interactions with the girls available this game still repulsive...
Not going to touch it again, not even with a nine foot stick, is so funny to see how this thing degrades and objectify so many women but when it comes to incest it wusses out xD

Status
Not open for further replies.