Archived Big Brother: Does this game grind your gears? (poll)

Do this game grind your gears?

• Yes

Votes: 2,087 79.8%
  • No

Votes: 529 20.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Summertime Saga

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I hope it will get to that point where scenes changes with your choices you make.

There is a lot of little things that could add to this game in a big way like Lisa sneaking a kiss from Max when she gets out of the pool and goes sun bath on the chair if Max is at the pool and so on.
Another one is Lisa coming and asking Max for help with homework while Max and mom are watching TV and once in the bedroom she gives max a big fat wet kiss and say in his ear thank you.

Things like this would blow my mind if it would ever be in game like this.

Reactions: Hybris

grandefarao

Jun 4, 2017
For me, a good erotic game that I wish it existed should have had these 10 themes:

01. Choose the genre of the protagonist;
02. The protagonist has multiple origins and endings;
03. Battles system (RPG only);
04. Options for incest, homosexual sex and prostitution;
05. Each country have its laws (RPG only);
06. Alignment and corruption;
07. Have the option to react to rape with consequences in history;
08. Romance (including homosexual), love triangle and cheating;
09. Each race having its own culture (RPG only);
10. Fetish feats (exhibitionism, DBSM and others).

I was looking for a game like that and so far, nothing. On this site I found many good games that do not have all that.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
The plot of the game don't bother me as much because it's not too hard to keep eric in check, at least in the path I chose, I was at war with Eric, and didn't started the blog and schoolmate opportunities, this keeps him only fucking mom and aunt kira if you got the blowjob from her, if not, not even her (but he'll need to eventually to get kicked out). This gives you all the time you want to get rid of him and keeps his authority low with the sisters

The only part of the plot that really bothered me was Max not telling Lisa that Alex was drugging her, brothers are supposed to protect their little sisters from douchebags like Alex. Even Olivia was more worried than Max. Luckily Lisa was smart and rejected Alex without the help from her stupid brother and everything turned out fine.

Now the major flaw of this game are the sex scenes, they are so lame, the angles are horrible, they always fuck at the same positions, there is only something like 2/3 angles per sex, and there's a lot of missed opportunities through the game because of this poor angles, you just can't see shit, the best scenes are probably when max suck his sisters and some handjobs and when kira and ann have sex with max watching

even olivia and lisa standing naked next to the pool are hotter than this game sex scenes, I really hope we see better angles in future patches progressing through the story

Last edited:
Reactions: Hybris

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
yea well max is just a asshole, he don't care about his fam, only thing he wants is to fuck them all
If you think about it, Max is just a younger version of Eric...

Eric is like a foreshadowing of what Max is turning into and, in that regard, Max is even worse than Eric as he didn't want (AFAIK) to fuck his own kin, Max does...

Don't get me wrong, they both are grade A douchebags, only max is a douche in beta male skin.

That being said, Max's family has its parcel of guilty... Ann is a whore who pretends to be a "conservative mother" only when it suits her, Alice is a whore who hates his brother's guts but is in love with his cock going as far as to make up excuses to fuck him, Kira is a whore who just wants to be fucked by no matter who and Lisa is turning into a whore that poses as the innocent little sister stereotype.

I know it's a game and it doesn't have to make any sense, but God... This family is fucked up.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I went Olivia route only once.

When I found out that faggot was drugging the girls and Max was like

"Huh, you wanna drug my little sister and rape her? Can I fuck your girlfriend? No? Oh well, that sucks... Fine, go on, it sounds fun anyway..."

I just rolled back a few saves and flipped Alex a big one.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
It would be much better if, when Alex say he put drugs in the drink do make Lisa do anything he wanted, Max them says: "YOU DID WHAT?", and them they fight, doesn't matter who wins, probably Alex kicks Max ass for being stronger.

Them Lisa rejects Alex for being a douchebag/beating her brother and gets attracted to Max because he protected her. Olivia is already in love for Max dick and has the excuse of the drugs for dumping Alex and become Max girlfriend and still be Lisa's friend and keep going to the pool at night. It would fit the theme that Lisa only wants to lose her virginity to someone she loves.

Of course Alex would only start drugging after the events where max watches olivia and Alex having sex, after Lisa take off her clothes and after she jerks Max at the same bed

Last edited:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I played through it to see what the fuss was about with it being a popular game but I didn't "get it".

The MC, Max, is an absolute thundercunt along with his family. Personally I can't call it NTR because the little twat deserves it.

I've seen some really good games and VN's with really good characters and writing but this isn't one of them.

Slicks

Aug 15, 2017
Do you actually win them over though? I thought the route where you get rid of Eric just leaves you to blackmail and force them into doing stuff they don't want to all by yourself.

I remember all the complaining about Eric initially but personally i didn't care that he got to fuck the girls, my only issue was he was just a better version of the MC. I wouldn't mind Eric if there was a way to fight him as a polar opposite of his character. Like he is trying to manipulate and I try to win my family with legit compassion and love (lame I know)

I don't want to just out douche bag Eric, I wanted my family to actually like me while I exposed Eric for the piece of shit he is.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Do you actually win them over though? I thought the route where you get rid of Eric just leaves you to blackmail and force them into doing stuff they don't want to all by yourself.

I remember all the complaining about Eric initially but personally i didn't care that he got to fuck the girls, my only issue was he was just a better version of the MC. I wouldn't mind Eric if there was a way to fight him as a polar opposite of his character. Like he is trying to manipulate and I try to win my family with legit compassion and love (lame I know)

I don't want to just out douche bag Eric, I wanted my family to actually like me while I exposed Eric for the piece of shit he is.
I don't know if there are better options but all I saw was a douche contest between Max and Eric with Eric being better for the family than Max is.

Max getting rid of Eric works out worse for some of them especially the mother.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

Yes you do actually win them over.
Alice is won over by helping her with her blog.

Lisa is won over by helping her with Sex-ed.
My post is here in the thread some where and if you watch Lisa very closely you will see she wants sex-ed and will do what ever she has to to get it and I think the way she is portrayed in this game she is secretly in love with Max.
There are so many hints from the beginning of the story and through out the game.
"When there was a problem she would run to Max" "what teenage girl would turn down her own bedroom to sleep in the same room as her brother."

Aunt Kari, she just wants to fuck and as long as it is mutual then she's all for it.

As of 7.3 mom is a lost cause because of the rape and torture when she was a young girl and she secretly wants to be dominated because of it. Her story may get fleshed out in more updates but she is who she is as of now.
And just as any momma bear she will do anything and everything for her cubs/kids.

As my sig shows read post 114 and 115 in this thread for my thoughts on the "You Got To Fight For Him" path.

Last edited:

Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
terrible writing @DarkSilver sold the game as:
  • Incest (son/mother, brother/sisters, etc.)
  • Anal
  • Lesbian
  • Voyeurism
  • Exhibitionism
  • Group sex (MMF, MFF and more)
  • BDSM (spanking, bondage, etc)
but never mentioned that the principal themes will be NTR, corruption and blackmail. Just like MrZZ or Night City or Vren that "forgot" to mention that to attract more players and later get mad cause the players did not like.

Colombiana

Aug 31, 2017
terrible writing @DarkSilver sold the game as:
  • Incest (son/mother, brother/sisters, etc.)
  • Anal
  • Lesbian
  • Voyeurism
  • Exhibitionism
  • Group sex (MMF, MFF and more)
  • BDSM (spanking, bondage, etc)
but never mentioned that the principal themes will be NTR, corruption and blackmail. Just like MrZZ or Night City or Vren that "forgot" to mention that to attract more players and later get mad cause the players did not like.
true, though i wish BB had an NTR tag or warning. i expected an incest game yet i instantly got cucked by some douche named Eric. stopped playing after that and went on to other games.

Reactions: 9della

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
not to mention that you see nothing 80% of the time, its all cock cock that you see
Lol wot. Tell me 5 situations where you only see cock. Just because you don't see pussy doesn't mean all you see is cock.

DAFLASH3K

Jun 25, 2017
The only thing that bothers me is do we ever get to go further with the mother scene. Besides a hand job and what about the massages do we get to go lower

Reactions: HellMonkey

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The only thing that bothers me is do we ever get to go further with the mother scene. Besides a hand job and what about the massages do we get to go lower
We will get a new movie or 2 in 8.0 when it comes out tomorrow and the 7th. you can see some pics of it somewhere in the forums.

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
Even Alice tells Max that he is great early in the game if you have done the right convo with her.
You r talking about this scene ,right?

She's not a bitch!
She pretends being a bitch.(For some kind of psychological defence!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.