Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
That's bulimia, and there is a flower named polimia, and I think it's also old greek, unsure without the dev's word who I believe is not native to english.
Surprising that your username doesn't match your comment. Lol It was educational, helpful, and entertaining. :) Thanks.

Bryx

Sep 4, 2017
reminds me a bit of 's game so its something

Jul 14, 2017
The quality seems to be good, the biggest issues I see are your character just sits down during the scenes and blocks the view, plus the camera angles and not being able to zoom in or rotate, fix those then I could see the game becoming really good.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
That's bulimia, and there is a flower named polimia, and I think it's also old greek, unsure without the dev's word who I believe is not native to english.
<sigh> :pensive: Bulimia is an eating disorder where you purge what you eat in order to not gain weight. The undernourished look of the girl in the menu is called Anorexia from the name of another eating disorder that is the result of not eating at all because of a phobia of being overweight.

Polimia is both the name of a white carnation variety and a common name for girls, but both stem from the same root: an alternate spelling for Polyhymnia, the Greek Muse of sacred poetry and hymns, dance, eloquence, rhetoric, agriculture, and pantomime (to the ancient Greeks, they are all actually related as philosophies). Poly- for "many" and -hymnos for "praise" (more as recognitions than complements). She is also known as the Muse of Geometry (as a philosophy) and Meditation (old-age contemplative and not new-age spiritual).

What any of this has to do with a game offering where a naked woman wanders around an island where there is absolutely nothing to do is far beyond me (and non-interactive sexual acts off in the distance do not count as something to do). :closedtongue:

Luravity

Oct 25, 2018
I'm downloading, after playing I'll leave my opinion, it looks like wild life, anxious to play

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Alright I played the current version, here is my feedback:

-Graphic settings dont do an awful lot, no matter how I set them, the overall look is'nt very nice.
-The water material is horrible
-No animation except for walking, standing and some sex (this has been pointed out earlier. At least add some from the marketplace if you cant be bothered to animate them yourself)
-The sex system is primitive.. too primitive. No camera controls except for 3 position presets that move the camera too far away to see anything,
-When I switch girls the character dissapears until I refresh the sex anim
-No physics? come on man its not that hard to add basic boob physics in ue4
-The character themselves could use a lot of work on their models and rigs still
-I killed the game after entering some lake in the middle of the island (probably the -z kill distance you wanna deactivate)

On the plus-side, the game feels like its running at 300fps with epic settings - but that doesnt surprise me that much as the graphics doesnt really look taxing.

So all in all I think you have still a lot of work to do before you can really call this a solid sex demo of your project.
Good luck with it.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Updated the OP:
- Removed the x32 version, since that wasn't an option anymore on the patreon (further information will be probably said by the dev here itself)
- Changed the screenshot.

D

Deleted member 134051

I'm just getting a black screen when I launch the game, but other Unreal games work just fine.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
excuse me but what is the control for this game and does it have clothes on and off?
Without even played the game I guess it would be WSAD to move around and E to interact with things.
Otherwise a regular "keyboard roll face" would work to see which key does what.

Yes, having the controls used in a .txt isn't too much to ask of a developer...

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Without even played the game I guess it would be WSAD to move around and E to interact with things.
Otherwise a regular "keyboard roll face" would work to see which key does what.

Yes, having the controls used in a .txt isn't too much to ask of a developer...
Oaky.Is there a key command for clothes on and off?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Oaky.Is there a key command for clothes on and off?
No there isn't, I downloaded and started the game because I didn't have anything better to do.
Some of the NPCs does have "To [E] press Talk" some others hasn't.
So E to talk/interact
Q "To animate" (nothing happened)
T brings up the "quests"
2 seem to reset the camera
P Pause
Z "To animation"
WSAD to move, arrow up/down (back/foward) left/right (rotate character)
Shift+Move, haste the character.

This game has to wait, the dialogues made me laugh and as per usual with unreal engine games it is poorly optimised.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Oh,I see I hope the developer (if he doesn't come back back the game is abandoned) would include the clothes on/off option of this game

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
i heard the developer is about to rebuild Polimia from the very beginning,Lets hope the new version appears. Proof: