brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
!!!!MainSS.jpg

Overview:
As of now, there's nothing really worth mentioning - speaking of some kind of story and such. It's just a.. simulator of some kind, I guess? Pretty sure that @Izzi can tell you more about it!
Thread Updated: 2022-11-20
Release Date: 2018-11-07
Developer: Fruktoza
Censored: No
Version: 2018-11-07
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
Win: - -

AnimPack1.jpg FourSome1.jpg ThreeSome1.jpg TwoSome.jpg TwoSome2.jpg TwoSome3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Izzi

Jan 1, 2018
Looks a bit like the wild life without the AAA fluff. Is this one gonna be abandoned four months in, too? :noexpression:
The next Update will be on September, 12.
I don't intend to "abandoned" this project, and I'll try to do everything, to finish the game.

Reactions: Boldi and zonis

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I'm gonna be checking this out when it finishes downloading, btw @Izzi (if you are the dev) you may want to be careful about what you post on your patreon to avoid getting your account suspended. I think nudity is enough, so you might consider censoring the images you post there at the least.

Okay, where to start.
Pretty fair demo for first release. Like all first releases there are some things that need improvement.
Starting with the graphic settings, glad to see there is settings at all. However after changing them, the menu does not remember which settings you chose. You should support more resolution scales, and give an alternate method of changing the resolution instead of selecting them one at a time. This can be bad for video cards.

Likewise with most Unreal projects, the frames are tanky. Thankfully you did give us shadow options which is usually my culprit. But in this case it's the foliage, you really need to use LOD or occlusion so the entire map doesn't load in the player's vision.

The standstill animation for the player needs to have some more fluidity, as soon as you stop they instantly begin the loop. Similarly, player control needs some additions, ie, sprint, walk, crouch, et cetera.

I really like the minimap radar, it looks very good and I can see some survival aspects emerging. The map itself looks massive, and I didn't take too long exploring because the frames are not great. Had no idea where to go, and ran into a large amount of invisible walls while exploring.

I think I will keep my eye on this one, not many people try making games like this which are highly preferable in my book. Most of the adult games genre is lazy visual novels, so you have my attention.

Izzi

Jan 1, 2018
I'm gonna be checking this out when it finishes downloading, btw @Izzi (if you are the dev) you may want to be careful about what you post on your patreon to avoid getting your account suspended. I think nudity is enough, so you might consider censoring the images you post there at the least.
Thanks, didn't even think about it.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Should I try to redownload?
*Edit
Google Drive link from Patreon worked fine.
Might have just been a fluke with the mega link, if anyone else wants to try.

Izzi

Jan 1, 2018

Okay, where to start.
Pretty fair demo for first release. Like all first releases there are some things that need improvement.
Starting with the graphic settings, glad to see there is settings at all. However after changing them, the menu does not remember which settings you chose. You should support more resolution scales, and give an alternate method of changing the resolution instead of selecting them one at a time. This can be bad for video cards.

Likewise with most Unreal projects, the frames are tanky. Thankfully you did give us shadow options which is usually my culprit. But in this case it's the foliage, you really need to use LOD or occlusion so the entire map doesn't load in the player's vision.

The standstill animation for the player needs to have some more fluidity, as soon as you stop they instantly begin the loop. Similarly, player control needs some additions, ie, sprint, walk, crouch, et cetera.

I really like the minimap radar, it looks very good and I can see some survival aspects emerging. The map itself looks massive, and I didn't take too long exploring because the frames are not great. Had no idea where to go, and ran into a large amount of invisible walls while exploring.

I think I will keep my eye on this one, not many people try making games like this which are highly preferable in my book. Most of the adult games genre is lazy visual novels, so you have my attention.
The Graphic settings.
Not memorized - yeah, there is such a bug, it works in a project, but in doesn't in the game.(I gonna fix it in the next update)
2) Map.
A map is not yet filled.
Invisible walls are done, cause the bottom of ocean is not completed yet, when it'll be ready, I'll remove them.

Thanks for replying. I'll try to do everything, that in my forces

Reactions: Prick

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not much content wise to go off but I will say that a lot of people here play on laptops that are barely able to launch solitaire nevermind a game running on a halfway decent engine.

You will have people complain about technical issues, a lot of people complaining about technical issues.

Before you panic and start running through your code, ask their specs and make sure they have a system capable of running the game so you know it's a legitimate complaint and not "hey, my Spectrum ZX from 1989 can't run this game, fix it".

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
Looks a bit like the wild life without the AAA fluff. Is this one gonna be abandoned four months in, too? :noexpression:
You say that like Wild life is abandoned lmao. Shit is having a new build in a week.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
cant play it .shakes too much and tried settings then couldnt get off the screen or close it :( will wait for future updates

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
remember me RUST ...

when they are naked peoples all around and you constantly get fucked.. XD

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
Hello,

It's okay, the rest of it seems fine. I ran right past the NPC and was confused what was in the build. It could use some debug tools to let people explore the island faster.

Also seconding the question of "what kind of content can we expect?"

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Polimia?! Is that the name of the game or the eating disorder the girl suffers from on the menu screen? Somebody get that girl a sandwich. :)
That's bulimia, and there is a flower named polimia, and I think it's also old greek, unsure without the dev's word who I believe is not native to english.

Reactions: Safetydummy