Flash Completed Pokkaloh [v1.0] [Pokkaloh]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

XiphoidX

Oct 20, 2018
Thanks for sharing the game, it's still very cool and well done work.
And btw, i also use the official flash projector to play it or other .swf files.
I actually created my own 'Program Files' folder; leave the projector there and made windows open .swf files using the exe one. It gets the job done and is as if i 'installed' the projector to quickly play .swf files lol.
Anyway good works.

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
How do I have sex with ghost? Someone once said go to the dungeon but which dungeon and what do I have to do?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Is there a cheat for the damn cooking mini-games? I can do the fishing and the mining and get the dodo, but the cooking is just IM-possible.

Funny that in RL one of my hobbies is Gourmet Cooking. :)

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Is there a cheat for the damn cooking mini-games? I can do the fishing and the mining and get the dodo, but the cooking is just IM-possible.

Funny that in RL one of my hobbies is Gourmet Cooking. :)
You could try the cheater program called "PokkalohCheat ": see here https://f95zone.to/threads/pokkaloh-pokkaloh.150/page-3#post-862564

In the "Statistics" part, there is the "Cooking level".

Unless I've wrongly interpreted your request. It's a bit weird: I can't remember the cooking mini-game was really a hard one (though I think you'll have to cook simple meals only at the beginning, in order to progress).

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Bruh, PLIZZZ I'm stuck
I don't remember exactly, but have you already encountered the mermaid or not ? And have you given her 5 pearls ?

AFAIR, it's related to the mermaid herself anyway.

Allinian41

Oct 28, 2019
so... anyone can tell me how to get Plasma ruby's the legit way? Not that i need them thanks to Pararock, but still would like to know how.
You get plasma rubies from the resort when you go into the bathing area and talk to people. At least this is how I literally just got two of them.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Ooh.. it was actually posted here!

My Middle School period game... how I miss this!

Btw, why when I search "Pokk", the result didn't show this thread?

keyrioss

Aug 17, 2017
God damn Juliet and her ridiculous fifth-fucking-ty gold ingots quest, I tried to not skip affection level by gifts, but gave up after fail terribly at treasure hunt because of the stupid and false clue.

I noticed later content girls has no animation and looked like alpha version character design. As expected from a Patreon game. At first when introduced, everything looks nice and polished. As time goes and money gained, it went shitty, then abandoned. Start a new project. Repeat.

• Angry
Reactions: jgamefan

Borbone

Nov 4, 2019
Yeah, it would be cool if we could involve the female demon to the harem, or have finals to the game

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes