Flash Completed Pokkaloh [v1.0] [Pokkaloh]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
iRm1VejP05ygyjtFXJ8t65G_glxccIbns6407yUrR2rhjPEAncb8_1V57uRRIlyK.png

Overview:

In this adult flash game, you play the role of a lucky guy who inherited an heavenly uninhabited island. Your goal is to colonize the island by gathering resources, building stuff and then ask pretty girls to set up on your island to satisfy your lust. Pokkaloh is an open world game, meaning that girls follow their own schedule while you follow your own.​

Thread Updated: 2016-09-21
Release Date: 2016-09-21
Censored: No
Developer: Pokkaloh
Version: 1.0
Language Game : English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win: - - - -
Win Cheat: - - - -
Thanks @Tarasia for sharing this game & @Pararock activating cheats.

Last edited by a moderator:

Help

Aug 5, 2016
Game Info:
Updated: 1 July, 2016
Genre: Flash, Big tits, Group sex, Oral sex, Striptease, Titsjob , Fantasy, Yuri / Lesbians, Demons,
Censorship: None
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: PC
Version: 0.9.3
Language Game : English, Spanish
When you click the "Pokkaloh" it takes you here lol

Reactions: Die

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I could use a little help, I play my SWF games using Adobe Flash Player and lately I get this:
ReferenceError: Error #1069: Property setTo not found on flash.geom.Rectangle and there is no default value
Followed by more code that I cant post because the chat makes it thinks there are emoji's. Anyone know how to get around this?

Aug 6, 2016
I could use a little help, I play my SWF games using Adobe Flash Player and lately I get this:
ReferenceError: Error #1069: Property setTo not found on flash.geom.Rectangle and there is no default value
Followed by more code that I cant post because the chat makes it thinks there are emoji's. Anyone know how to get around this?
Hi actually I am a programmer and it sounds like a action script bug. You should report the bug to the dev.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Thanks for this, but cause it looks like this is not the cheat version Has anyone found out how to use Cheat Engine for the skills/stats? Items and tickets i know how to find

TinoBambino

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Here's an upload of the cheat enabled 9.0 version. You can start a file in this version and during the first day use the cheats menu to accumulate a character with high skill levels and hundreds of each item.

Then, at the start of day 2, use the "Export save data to code" option. When you import the code into the 9.3 version you will have a character waking up on day 2 of 9.3 with high skill levels and hundreds of each item.

It's like microwaving potatoes so you can cook them better on the skillet.

Reactions: SpiritBear12101

edgarjameson

Aug 7, 2016
Here's an upload of the cheat enabled 9.0 version. You can start a file in this version and during the first day use the cheats menu to accumulate a character with high skill levels and hundreds of each item.

Then, at the start of day 2, use the "Export save data to code" option. When you import the code into the 9.3 version you will have a character waking up on day 2 of 9.3 with high skill levels and hundreds of each item.

It's like microwaving potatoes so you can cook them better on the skillet.

thanks friend

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Any update present already for 0.9.7 , looks like it was released to the patrons less then 24 hours ago?

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
I modified the 0.9.3 version to activate the cheats. All the cheating code are still in the swf, you just have to modify a few lines to reactivate them.

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
I modified the 0.9.3 version to activate the cheats. All the cheating code are still in the swf, you just have to modify a few lines to reactivate them.

Hey man thanks a lot, but just out of curiosity, how did you edit a swf?. Any of my attempts in the past were complete failures.

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
No idea if there's a better solution. Took me a while to find this software since the the link seems fishy from google.

Reactions: moonanon

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
No idea if there's a better solution. Took me a while to find this software since the the link seems fishy from google.
Hey fishy or not (after jumping through some loops) it worked for me, so thanks a lot man.

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
Hey fishy or not (after jumping through some loops) it worked for me, so thanks a lot man.
Happy that it works for you! Yeah, once you click on it you see that it's not fishy. It just that after years of training where every website that have the word free in it is junk you just stop bothering to even clicking on them.

Reactions: moonanon

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016

Thanks alot man. I like this game alot but after playing it 4 or 5 times before and having to do 4 hours per play through just to get the new girls........ I was almost not going to bother playing it every release.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Anyone know a patreon or blog where we could follow for new updates? :eek:

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes