downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Be careful people, it seems we have a so called "game journalist" here at F95, those moth****ckers only aims to destroy fan work for attention from companies.
Just be careful with people with almost no messages amount and no likes at all.
That leellchln guy is monitoring other nintendo game parodies too.
Be careful.

Nov 29, 2020
How can I remove the small trees?
Talk to the blue-haired man in Kindling Woods. While he's following you, he'll remove the trees when you interact with them. Once you've finished the events there, he'll give you HM01, which you can use to teach your Pokémon Cut, so they can clear small trees.

Reactions: Dimions

Dimions

Dec 8, 2023
Talk to the blue-haired man in Kindling Woods. While he's following you, he'll remove the trees when you interact with them. Once you've finished the events there, he'll give you HM01, which you can use to teach your Pokémon Cut, so they can clear small trees.
I'm naked. How can I get dressed? There is a dressing room in the Pokémon Center and in my room, but I have no clothes to choose from?

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2020
I'm naked. How can I get dressed? There is a dressing room in the Pokémon Center and in my room, but I have no clothes to choose from?
If there is no text in the boxes on the left side of the screen, you need to install the files from the Fonts folder to your system.
Right-Click them and choose 'Install' from the menu.
Cycle between clothing by pressing Right Arrow.

Reactions: Dimions

Kibyno

May 24, 2024
Where can I get False swipe and is there a multi exp? I have a lvl1 charmander but don't know how to exp it

Nov 29, 2020
Where can I get False swipe and is there a multi exp? I have a lvl1 charmander but don't know how to exp it
False Swipe: Talk to a woman next to a Ninetales in Ashwood. Not all TMs are available, but this one is.

EXP Share: It is in the code, but not accessible normally. You can get one Lucky Egg by talking to a Breeder in a house in Aster on any day but Tuesday. The event is repeatable, but you get Heart Scales instead.
You also get a Vs. Seeker in Marigold, which can be used to reset Trainers on earlier Routes for Level-Grinding.

SZeroG

Jan 19, 2021
Can anyone tell me if there is a new updated version? It's been 6 months already?
There was a year or so between the last update and the one before. Keep in mind this project is being developed by one person in their spare time. And one that prefers quality over quantity as well. I understand the desire for more content, but all we can do is be patient.

Reactions: Hibikiki

Rock Licker

Dec 25, 2023
Is there a list of locations for pokemon in this game? I'm trying to figure out if ashwood forest actually has scyther

I can ensure you wild Scyther can be found in Ashwood Forest. It's just not common. I'd say it's like 1% to 2% or something like that judging from the amount of time I've spend there. But that rate is not confirmed.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes