Cheat Mod Ren'Py Pokemon Academy Life Forever Cheat Injector [v1.1] [Sleepingkirby]

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Overview:
A script to apply cheats into the game "Pokemon Academy Life Forever".
Based off of SLDR's Rogue-like cheat injector.
Special thanks to Epigonid for asking and testing it.

Updated: 2024-04-05
Game/Creator: Pokemon Academy Life Forever/Pokémon Visual
Modder: Sleepingkirby
Mod Version: 1.1
Game Version: 02.28.2024 and up
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Reinstallation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Windows:

Screenshot (13).png Screenshot (10).png Screenshot (11).png Screenshot (12).png

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2019
Does this cheat injector have the option to add money or items? If not can it be added? I mean literally, can it be done? Either way, this certainly makes the game much easier than the manual cheating so this is a boon. Oh, another idea, a heal button. Press the button to heal your party at any time.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Does this cheat injector have the option to add money or items? If not can it be added? I mean literally, can it be done?
Maybe. Send me a save file where one can access the inventory and money screen and I'll take a look.

Oh, another idea, a heal button. Press the button to heal your party at any time.
This is a bit tricky because of the criteria of "any time". Everything in renpy is, more or less, a screen. So there's 2 hurdles (not saying they're insurpassable, just things that might stop it from being possible), the first is finding a screen element that's accessible anytime, the second is whether or you're able to set the proper value in scope. For example, let's say you have your party of pokemon and you enter into battle. What the code *might* (not all games will do this, I'm not even sure this game does this.) do is, make a copy of your party and use that for the battle. So if you heal your party, but not the copy in battle, that won't help you mid battle. If you heal your copy party but not the original, you might be fine in battle, but coming out of the battle, the party won't be healed.

The TL;DR is, send me a save file where I can access money/items and there's a party of pokemon and we'll see.

Oct 8, 2019
Hopefully, this is the right file, I set it so that you should be at the choose who to hang out with or to go train screen. It is rather late game though so don't go off too far otherwise you'll be railroaded into the class schedule.

Reactions: sleepingkirby

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Hopefully, this is the right file, I set it so that you should be at the choose who to hang out with or to go train screen. It is rather late game though so don't go off too far otherwise you'll be railroaded into the class schedule.
Give me some time. I switched back to my linux partition to do work stuff. Next time I'm on the windows side, I'll dive into this.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Good news, bad news time.
Bad news: Items is probably a no go. There's no interface I can find that I can hook onto that's more convenient than just buying items and any injection I do would be pretty massive and not recommended. Pretty much, at this point, a mod would be better than an inject.

Good news: Money and heal is a go. I already have it working. Just need to update the script. As the Japanese say "Please look forward to it." (お楽しみ下さい)

Edit: It's been uploaded and updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: An Ace Among Men
Oct 8, 2019
Good news, bad news time.
Bad news: Items is probably a no go. There's no interface I can find that I can hook onto that's more convenient than just buying items and any injection I do would be pretty massive and not recommended. Pretty much, at this point, a mod would be better than an inject.

Good news: Money and heal is a go. I already have it working. Just need to update the script. As the Japanese say "Please look forward to it." (お楽しみ下さい)

Edit: It's been uploaded and updated.
You sir, are amazing.

Reactions: sleepingkirby

Tekblack

Mar 19, 2020
Hi, i can't access pixeldrain in my country, is there a way to have the file on like mega or some other platform?
Thanks in advance!

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Hi, i can't access pixeldrain in my country, is there a way to have the file on like mega or some other platform?
Thanks in advance!
I don't want to start registering for too many of these services. >.< Are you able to access Github from where you are?

And, out of curiosity, which country are you in?