• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Point and click game for adoption

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019

A simple mock-up game based on hidden object / point and click mechanics.
I've pitched this to a client but we end up choosing a much more sophisticated game to work on.

if you're interested in adopting this game and developing it, contact me through comments or discord: Kia#6810
I should warn you that the game contains an adult scene that I didn't go down to keep the video clean, you can choose to develop the game clean for YouTube, or perverted as God intended.

It's a great opportunity for those whom want to start developing with renpy and need a simple story, fitting game mechanism and mentor-ship at the same time.
That's right, I will be by your side to teach you what to do, help you with the code and guide you through the story-line and at the end we get shared custody, as co developer / owners.

Reactions: polywog

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
With so many orphaned, aborted, and abandoned games out there... you've restored my faith in humanities.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016

A simple mock-up game based on hidden object / point and click mechanics.
I've pitched this to a client but we end up choosing a much more sophisticated game to work on.

if you're interested in adopting this game and developing it, contact me through comments or discord: Kia#6810
I should warn you that the game contains an adult scene that I didn't go down to keep the video clean, you can choose to develop the game clean for YouTube, or perverted as God intended.

It's a great opportunity for those whom want to start developing with renpy and need a simple story, fitting game mechanism and mentor-ship at the same time.
That's right, I will be by your side to teach you what to do, help you with the code and guide you through the story-line and at the end we get shared custody, as co developer / owners.
You can also make a thread here to advertise your services:
Recruitment & Services

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
With so many orphaned, aborted, and abandoned games out there... you've restored my faith in humanities.
She's one of my brain children and I want to see Her grow, Not that I don't abandon my ideas, I have many aborted ideas that didn't get to mock-up stage, but this one is special, She has lots of potential with such an easy mechanics. But being married to Three big projects right now, I can't give her the attention she need.

You can also make a thread here to advertise your services:
It is a solution, but I do calculate my moves and starting another project, even as simple as this one would be one too many at the moment.