Collection Video Pog Benis Collection [2024-03-28] [Pog Benis]

HeavyLead

Bored
Uploader
Jun 17, 2022
Cover.gif

Overview:
Pog Benis is a 3D artist who makes short animations of characters from video games such as Resident Evil and Final Fantasy that finds them in sexual encounters with various animals/creatures.​

Updated: 2024-03-28
Artist: Pog Benis - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 980x720 ~1280x800
Files: 21+ Animations
Length: 28+ Minutes
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Collection: - - - -
2024-03-28 Update: - - - -

1.gif 2.gif 3.gif

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
this is weird, and wasnt this artist uploaded and then deleted a few years ago? well if its stays this time I hope someone has that Ellie missing video

Last edited:

HeavyLead

Bored
Uploader
Jun 17, 2022
this is weird, and wasnt this artist uploaded and then deleted a few years ago? well if its stays this time I hope someone has that Ellie missing video
It's weird because I accidentally posted the thread before it was ready :KEK:. Honestly, I don't know if this artist was here before.

Anyways....

Thank you uorf for sharing the collection! This thread was created out of requests.

If any of you have any animations that aren't in the collection, feel free to share!

leksus

Jan 8, 2019
i asked very harsh question if hes dead or still working on animations, and there was soo many guru praise after hes fragile mentality, yes he banned me over this :KEK:

bruh moment.jpg

lookyout

Nov 30, 2020
i asked very harsh question if hes dead or still working on animations, and there was soo many guru praise after hes fragile mentality, yes he banned me over this :KEK:

View attachment 3360766
Discords are for GLAZERS! That being said, you could've worded your answer less inflammatory to avoid the shitty ban.

"There's always zmsfm". Not anymore bro...:(

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018

View attachment 3360766
It's a valid question. People simply don't think about a fact that others can one day just... die.
Could've worded it a bit different as a question but what else is there to do when there's no actual updates and work is slow.
I understand he does it likely as a part-time hobby but updates are always nice.