3.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I'm stuck at the very end of v0.6 part. After seeing James about the camera and scene with Isabella I'm supposed to "Before going into your apartment, make sure to say hello to Emily. 16 Now, you finally deserve some sleep…. Or not". But when I click on Emily's door I'm getting "I don't want to disturb Emily" and when I click on my bed, I'm getting "I don't want to sleep" message and so I can't end the day. Mother's door is also locked. What am I missing?
Here you go. Hope you'll find your answers. I'm 90% sure you missed something in the basement. Keep me informed. :)

Reactions: moszter and gyuuro

itsBBlitz

Sep 16, 2018
I download the original 2 gb version. Please someone share the archive.rpa for v0.7
can someone upload archive.rpa it's corrupted while extracting the file. Thanks.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
I download the original 2 gb version. Please someone share the archive.rpa for v0.7
can someone upload archive.rpa it's corrupted while extracting the file. Thanks.
Hi, it's not that I don't want to help, but the archive.rpa file for the v0.7 is like 2,08 Gb and the complete download is 2,16 Gb. So I would recommend to download the complete package again from one of the links on the OP.

Reactions: itsBBlitz

Hyorin

Aug 2, 2018
Who knows thicknsinister comics? I like that characters and I think they are perfect. If there is a chance, I wnna see these characters in game. I suppose Dev team should take a view that comics.

Reactions: Futaglit and fanboi
D

Deleted member 899020

Hi guys, any one have a walk through for this game
I got stuck

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes